No line to check in around 3:30. The clerk was great. We asked if there was a nice room available and she asked if we minded walking. She gave us a room at the end of the hall with a bit of a view of MGM.
The room was nice and comfortable. My only complaint about this hotel is the lack of wifi in the rooms. There's free wifi down in the food court, but I honestly don't think we'd stay here again unless we could get it in the room.
Otherwise this was a great choice. The pool is nice but very busy and it closes at 7pm when there are still lots of people wanting to swim. We had a great dinner event at the PUB where the service was really excellent. The casino is fun and it's such an easy walk to Aria or NYNY or the strip. The food court and starbucks are super convenient for breakfast and late night snacks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews