“The best place to stay in LV.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #10 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Canton, Massachusetts
“The best place to stay in LV.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I have been staying at various resorts in LV for 10 years. Venetian/Palazzo have by far been the best. Hands down the best service I have received and the friendliest and most attentive staff. This will be my hotel of choice for all future trips

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Tom K,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. You are definitely a Vegas veteran! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and consider The Venetian | The Palazzo the very best. This reinvigorates our passion in providing our guests with nothing less than truly spectacular experiences. I look forward to your return visit so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,406)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I love The venetian, the best place in Vegas, Over Bellagio and the others, no one like this amazing hotel!!! the rooms is like a Castle room, very nice and very luxury....amazing! This hotel is for people who like the best of the best, you can find very nice casino and stores, the Mario Batalli`s restaurant is so nice, il fornaio canaleto is very very nice Italian restaurant, everything so far so good!!

Room Tip: any room will be so nice, don't think about it, just select any room and you will be totally sat...
Green Features: Towel reuse program Waste is composted Water-efficient bathroom fixtures Energy-efficient lightbulbs Efficient ventilation system
Dear arturoaguilar68,

Thank you for taking the time to apprise us of your recent stay experience. I am glad that you felt pampered had a truly wonderful time at the resort. To deem us as the best is truly humbling and brings my team and me much joy! Thank you once again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

You can not pick a better hotel than the Venetian to stay if youo want luxury. The rooms are large and beautiful. My only complaint is the lilghting in the room that have King beds someone did not think them out at all. There are 2 lights hanging from the ceiling but only 1 switch on one side controlling both. If one person wants to sleep and the other wants to read to bad for one of them. The lights need to be controled by both sides and on there own switch.

Other wise the room are wonderful!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear fancy1021,

Looks like you and your girl friends had a wonderful time with us here at The Venetian! What a great way to spend a girls getaway, and thank you for allowing us to share in your vacation! I do hope that you all return to The Venetian again soon. It would be a privilege to welcome you four back.

Brea, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I feel like this is my home away from home. They have the best beds and all the suites are very nice. They also have some the the best restaurants right inside the hotel as well as the Venetian Canal Shops for shopping and dining.
Would never hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jonathan P,

We are proud to be your home away from home! Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your resort of choice in Las Vegas! What a wonderful review to read. I am delighted that you had an amazing time with us and were able to experience the many experiences at The Venetian.

I definitely look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

The Vevnetian Resort and Hotel is one of, if not the best hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. The rooms are very spacious and very comfortable. Even if you did'nt want to leave the hotel there is so much stuff to do on the property. The Grand Lux is an awesome restruant anytime of the day. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Awesome Awesome Awesome Resort and Hotel.

Dear Dathan D,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for acknowledging the superior accommodations and amenities of our resort. The Venetian is a truly special place, and I am so glad that you had a wonderful time. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Booked the room thanks to a very good offer I received through the hotel newsletter. This was my second stay at the Venetian (first one in 2009) and once again I can say that this just one of the best hotels in town and for sure the more impressive if we talk about atmosphere (with the beautiful lobby and the amazing Grand Canal Shoppes).

Check-in was just quick and fine, people were very friendly and polite. I also had to use the concierge service and the lady was again friendly, polite and very helpful. Same for the guy at the keys desk who tried to help me with my boarding passes and the Valet service that has been fast and reliable both on return and pick-up.

Rooms are possibly among the best I've ever seen, the smallest room is still a suite and comes with 3 televisions. Furnitures are lovely and there's more than enough space.

The choice of restaurants covers pretty much everything (especially if you think the Venetian and Palazzo as just one huge resort) although we limited our experience to the Carlo's Bakery for breakfast (similar experience to the original in Hoboken... including the queue :))

If I have to find a negative aspect, it has been extremely loud both in the casino and in the room corridors... but that's just the guests being unpolite (in fact a security guy showed up pretty quickly when people were making a lot of noise outside our room during the night).

The hotel is not the cheapest if compared to other Las Vegas choices, but if you're not on a budget trip and you can afford it... Venetian should be your choice!

Room Tip: Rooms on lower floors without Strip view obviously have a very poor view so I reccomend (if you real...
Dear Baconator76,

Thank you so much for not only choosing The Venetian as your home away from home but for taking the time to write us such a detailed and insightful review. I am struck by the thought that you have put into your feedback as it has allowed us to live your experience through your words. The Venetian was designed for the utmost enjoyment of our guests, and we have placed much effort in ensuring that each and every one of our guests leave our property with memorable experiences that will last them a lifetime. You have painted such a spectacular picture of what The Venetian is about, and I thank you very much.

I am humbled that we have surpassed your expectations, and that you are now a part of The Venetian family. Your loyalty is truly appreciated, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more years to come.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay at the Venetian. It's gorgeous in and out, and located with walking distance to a lot of things to do and see. Whether you are in Vegas to the gambling, to party, or to do the touristy "lobby hopping" the Venetian is a great spot.

Room Tip: Ask a check-in if there are upgrades available, or if you can specify a room with a certain view.
Dear Andrew L,

Thank you for such a great review of The Venetian! I am delighted that you enjoyed the details of your experience as well as the many fine amenities on our property. We aim to provide amazing experiences under one roof, and I am overjoyed that you found everything you needed here. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!