“First class” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is the only hotel I stay when I come to Vegas, period.
I wish the lights would be brighter in the bathroom, that's the only complain that my wife has, but other then that it's my favorite place to stay in Las Vegas.
Excellent service, great restaurants (my favorite is B&B) with a great location on the strip.

Stayed June 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear 1cauro,

Thank you so much for sharing your sentiments and for deeming us as your favorite hotel and resort in Las Vegas. It was our pleasure to provide you with superb dining options and top notch service. I appreciate your kindness, and I look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,401)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Olney, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed a quite a few hotels on the strip and I must say I have found home. Each room is amazing and features spacious living area and all the luxury one would expect from such an opulent hotel. The bathroom is very large and features an individual bath and shower to accommodate any preference you may have. I love that security that ensures only registered guests go upstairs, and all the staff is very friendly. Enjoyed a great a stay and would definitely go back again!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt the pristine opulence of our resort. I look forward to your return visit, and The Venetian being your home away from home.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was our third stay as we stay every year for our annual get away from the kids. Upon arrival we were asked if we wanted to upgrade to the 1400 square feet suite... wow... is all I can say... can I move in? My husband and I were so giddy knowing that we would spend the next couple of days in paradise, we did not even want to leave the room! We will never ever stay in another hotel as long as we visit Vegas. We feel like royalty and enjoy our time while bringing back memories of being in Venice. Can not wait for next year!!!

Dear Marisol W,

I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided such excellent service from my team as well as a suite that fulfilled your every dream. You most definitely deserved to be treated like royalty. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Venetian, so it is a delight to know that you will be returning once again.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Abbotsford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The Venetian is beautiful, big and has tons of choices for restaurants, drinks and gambling. It's a bit off centre of the strip, so we did a LOT of walking, but the HUGE beds and suites made us happy at the end of the day! We did have an incident with regards to personal items being broken in our room (by housekeeping?) but the Front Desk Manager and Security both were excellent and quick to remedy the situation. For that reason alone, I would go back.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor, which has quick and convenient access to the pools.
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I visited Las Vegas for the first time in March. I was pleasantly surprised with my hotel selection. The Venetian is a beautiful hotel, definitely a first class hotel. The rooms are gorgeous, and very spacious. My husband and I enjoyed our time in Vegas. If I travel to Vegas again, I will be returning to stay at the Venetian.

Room Tip: Any room you choose will not disappoint you.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Whakatane, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just stayed a week at The Venetian. This was our second stay and still loved it as much as last time. The rooms are big, with a separate lounge area and the beds are really comfortable. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is huge and takes some getting around but once you get your head around it it is fine. Links to the Palazo so on really hot days you can cover quite an area of the Strip without actually going outside. It is also a nice easy stroll to the Fashion Mall for some awesome shopping. Would definitely recommend,

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Newtownards, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Brillant stay. very clean rooms and the location was simply perfect, simply perfect I must say. I cannot wait to return, you will not regret it. The view from our room was simply amazing right over the window and the city.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear McNutt31,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am glad that you enjoyed your view from your luxurious suite, and we are excited to have you return. I hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!