“Fab u lous !” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
South East .UK
“Fab u lous !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at the Venetian for 8 days and it was amazing , we loved every minute . We stayed in a Prima Suite which although expensive it was worth every penny . Pure luxury and absolute comfort. If you want the best in Vegas the Venetian is the place to stay .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as your Prima suite.

Thank you again for your positive review and I look forward to hosting you at The Venetian | The Palazzo for many Las Vegas vacations to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,848)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The room and atmosphere was wonderful. I loved the accordion dude playing by the fountain by check in, concierge was very helpful, I was able to check in early with no problem, I LOVED the bath in my suite and that the toilet room was separate from the rest of the bathroom, so it didn't hold up getting ready in the morning since I shared a room with my boss. We ordered coffee to our room every morning and twice it was very late. When housekeeping cleaned our room, they rearranged all of our clothes, mixing them up (causing an awkward moment between myself, my boss, and her panties), rearrange our shoes from lined up against the wall, to lines up under our luggage bench (pointless), moved our toiletries from standing up on separate sides of the sink, to standing up on a towel in the middle, again, all mixed up. They did all of this, but didn't replace the towels they took. There was also pieces of tape all over the walls, ceilings and doors like someone had hung up party decorations. Our phone in the room didn't work either, so when I called in the morning, I asked for more towels ASAP and for someone to come after 8am to fix the phone. Towels didn't come, but the guy came to fix the phone within minutes, causing one of us to hang out in the bathroom till he left so we can get ready. After we received housekeeping service that day, the tape was still everywhere even after I mentioned it when I called down about the phone and towels. Also, if you are doing the express check out, call and confirm what is on your bill before you leave! There was over $1200 of charges from out minibar which was never even opened, causing us to have to rush the rest of the morning because we had to wait for someone to come up and confirm that we didn't use anything in the bar.

If you are here for a conference, the walking is absolutely insane. It takes a good half hour to get from the Expo center to my room, the hallways are gruesomely long, to the point that I felt accomplished when I reached the end (where my room was). If you are not in good walking condition, you do not stand a chance here. I would highly recommend a scooter or segway rental. I ate like crazy in Vegas, and rarely left the resort and I lost 5lbs that week from walking. Thank goodness the bath was so nice, I was able to get Epson Salt and Flats that fit in my purse from the Walgreens outside the resort for my sore sore legs.

Overall, it was defiantly an experience, and I am glad we stayed, but when I come back for a Wedding in February, and with the family in July, I will defiantly be staying somewhere else with a better value.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms near the elevator if you have a hard time walking (lower numbered rooms) and be prepar...
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights, it is very pricey but very nice. We had a room with 2 queen beds but also had its own lounge area and was very nice. You can easily get lost in this hotel as it is so big. They do not offer a breakfast buffet but the cafe in the hotel does a small breakfast buffet. The buffet at the Wynn was exceptional and that is really close. The staff are very polite and really helpful.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

las vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My guest room was beautiful and immaculately clean! Every staff member that I came in contact with was extremely pleasant, helpful and hospitable! (Even the ones who I asked for the same directions multiple times on the same day!) The hotel layout is a little confusing and overwhelming at first - but there are ample amount of signs in the public spaces and "security/direction giver" personnel stationed all over the hotel.
Advice if you are attending a conference: While it could never take a full 40 minutes to get from the conference area to your room, (as one reviewer said), it IS a good distance ....so make sure you bring walking shoes to go with your suit!
The Fitness Center was really beautiful too - just one complaint - the hours are a bit limited - they open at 6am which is kind of late when your attending a conference. There were 7000 people at my conference plus another large conference the same week. So extending the hours when large groups like this are in house would be appreciated (there was a line every morning to get in to the fitness center prior to 6am - so there is a need to open earlier.)
This was a business trip so I did not choose this hotel, BUT I will definitely treat myself and stay here when I come back to Las Vegas!

Room Tip: You will pay a substancial fee if you want a strip view ( I was told $65.00 additional) I was facin...
Green Features: Any steps to save the earth are great! especially when you are looking at the scale of these hotels!
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Venetian while attending a conference in the Sands Expo. Everyone at the Venetian was kind and considerate and I was very impressed with the speed at which issues were resolved. A light was out in our bathroom - we didn't notice but our housekeeper did and it was replaced immediately. We had a couple issues with our room key becoming demagnetized but security was there to help within 5 minutes of a phone call.

The only caveat is don't use the refrigerator for leftovers...I found out the hardway that it was not for personal use. Would have been nice to know that up front.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Woodland Hills, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We have stayed at the Venetian a number of times over the years-most recently in late-October. We love this hotel because of the all-suite rooms, the beautiful decor & first class service. Everyone goes the extra mile to meet our expectations and accommodate our special requests. The staff is proactive and genuinely interested in being helpful in order to make our stay(s) memorable.

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding your stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at the Venetian on the Palazzo Side this October and had a wonderful visit, the location was great, we were close to everything we wanted, after 4 days of food, fun and family we left quite content and would definitely recommend it to folks looking for a nice spot in Vegas

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!