“For a 7K room property you would never know it!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #10 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“For a 7K room property you would never know it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

While the Venetian is part of a large complex you would never know it. Guests are treated to a 5 star, uber "exclusive" resort/casino. Kudo's to the GM and his/her Training Manager. The Venetian is first class. The suites are spacious and extraordinary clean. I stayed a week and I did not see a room service tray in the hallway. Housekeeping staff are friendly and they do a great job (be sure to tip them each day. They work hard to ensure your room is just-perfect)! I travel quite a bit and will readily admit, this hotel is one of the best and am looking forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: All of the suites are great although best to request a room close to the elevator so you don't h...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I find great joy in knowing that you not only enjoyed your week long with us, but you were extended personalized service that could sometimes be overlooked by larger resorts. As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, I am humbled and truly jubilant that you felt the attentive service that we endeavor to provide.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,902)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I'm not one for a whole lot of pageantry and decoration, but the little touch of excess at the Venetian fits well with the Las Vegas environment. I arrived at the hotel after a thirty hour car ride and appreciated the fact that we were allowed to check in early. The rooms are for the most part very nice and spacious. One of the black end tables in the room looked like someone had attacked it with a claw hammer, exposing the wood underneath the paint, but that wasn't a deal breaker by any means.

The Venetian is connected to the Palazo Hotel. The two in combination make for an enormous environment that is easy to get lost in. The hotel also features a food court, plenty of high end shops if that is your thing, and some interesting art. It is worth staying if you are in Vegas.

Green Features: They have a channel on the TV dedicated to showing how "green" the hotel is.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Yes, you are indeed correct- our property is quite large. We are actually the largest five-diamond resort in the world! We are not only proud of being the largest five-diamond resort and the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, but most importantly - we are most proud and passionate about the superior service standards that we extend to our valued guests. I am so glad that you had a wonderful time, but I would like to apologize for the condition of the black end table. I will be sure to address this immediately.

Thank you again for your positive review and I look forward to hosting you at The Venetian for many more Las Vegas vacations to come.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love this hotel! The rooms are great and so are the staff! I highly recommend staying at this property and feel that the service is exceptional. Every time I come to Vegas I make sure I stay at this property because I know I am going to have a great stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for not only choosing The Venetian as your resort during your last visit to Las Vegas but for recommending us so highly. Your loyalty to The Venetian is truly appreciated, and we are honored that you received the exceptional level of service that you so deserve. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love the Venetian! The gondola ride was cute and the hotel is gorgeous. We had a late night dinner at the 24hr restaurant in the hotel, life saver! We would have starved..some nice food after gambling! The caramel macchiato was delightful and the asian beef tips with white jasmine rice :)

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for allowing us an opportunity to host you at The Venetian. It is with great pleasure to know that you love The Venetian and that you enjoyed dining at Grand Lux Cafe.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Carson, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

perfect hotel to stay at very comfortable bed to sleep nice lil living room to chill at very nice view towards the pool had excellent service love how once to enter your hotel they call you to make sure you like it pretty much a perfect hotel will stay again

Room Tip: we stayed looking towards the pool view loved it
Green Features: very clean room love how they have robes for you to you
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Venetian experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction, and I am truly humbled that you have deemed as as the perfect hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

holly springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

1st night stayed @ Treasure Island (gr8 value w/amazing strip view & very nice upper floor room!) & across the street from Venetian. 2nd night @ Venetian. Beautiful decor&quality...Bellhop, checkin, visual, aroma (not stale) n lobby/casino. Really liked the rm w/sunken flr sofa/TV area. Liked Venetian rm bathrm better than Bellagio where we stayed 3rd night n Premier 27th flr cntr rm & overlooked The Fountains. Was beautiful but didn't spend much time just sitting @ window watching fountains b/c of places 2 go. Stayed 3 nights n Octavius rm @ Caesars Palace which overlooked beautiful "Garden of the Gods Oasis" & thought rm & bathrm comparable to Venetian rm. If all 4 hotels were the same price upon our return, we would stay @ The Venetian, hands down.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It sure sounds like you had an exciting trip to Las Vegas! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your first ever trip to this great city. I am so glad that when you return, you would again choose The Venetian. I appreciate your sentiments as your satisfaction is one of the greatest compliments we could receive. Thank you so much again, and I hope to welcome you back to The Venetian soon.

Holland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Totally different atmosphere than other casinos on the strip. Felt more upbeat and positive. Treated very courteously by all employees encountered. Room and all facilities were well maintained and pleasantly clean. Would return in a heartbeat and willing to rave about it to friends and family.

Dear Guest,

What a great review of The Venetian! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for allowing us the opportunity to be your retreat on the Las Vegas Strip. To know that you would return in a heartbeat brings joy to my team and to me, and I appreciate your recommendations of The Venetian to your friends and family.

I truly hope to welcome you back to The Venetian again soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!