“We thoroughly enjoyed our Venitian experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #10 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“We thoroughly enjoyed our Venitian experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We can't say enough about our stay at The Venitian!! Our check in was fast, and our Rialto suite was fabulous!! Plenty of room plus .. All the amenities one could want. We found it to be a good value. Plenty to do , lots of choices to dine. We had lunch upon arrival at Lux burger and never at dinner after .. We were too full! We had dinner at Casanova's.. It was good. Had breakfast on the run every day , we stayed 5 nites( we're sorry it wasn't longer) lots of sightseeing. There is a Wallgreens just outside of hotel that we stumbled upon after a couple of days . They sell beverages as well as alcohol (cold stuff too) and food (small market if you will).. Fruit , yogurt ready made sandwiches ect. .great place to pick up stuff for the room or quick meals. Definitely a money saver!!we intend to return so that we can check out some of the. Amenities, restaurants ect that we missed on our last visit .Did I say it was in a great location!!

• Stayed June 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,411)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I am so glad the conference I happened to be attending was held at Venetian/Palazzo. This was a top notch facility and accommodations. I took time out of the busy schedule to enjoy the pool and the $20 access to a part of the Spa was more than worth it!! The room was lovely, spacious, and comfortable. The shopping and public areas are so diverse, clean, and beautiful. I can't wait to have a reason to go back to The Venetian. Definitely have breakfast at Bouchon!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo provided a restful place to stay while traveling for business. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time that your professional or personal travel takes you to Las Vegas.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The company paid for my stay here for a conference I was attending. My first thought after entering my suite was that there was a whole lot of room for just myself. I had ample room for doing some work at the desk, room to relax on the couch in front of the TV, though I spent most of my time relaxing in front of the TV facing my king bed. I was impressed by the fact that there were 3 tv's in the suite.

Where I stayed, I was able to watch the lava show from at the Mirage across the street so I had a good view of the strip.

The thermally shielded/tinted windows were quite effective in keeping out the hot Vegas summer temperatures from affecting my suite. Usually in a building that high, in the towers in my home city aren't as effective.

The security personnel were always friendly as long as you have a suite card. Not to say that they were unfriendly to those without, but I'm glad that intruders can be dissuaded.

Room Tip: Be sure to install the Venetian App for your smartphone. Also, the TV's have their own App and s...
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend staying at this hotel because it makes it a special vacation. The accommodations are fabulous. Very clean and friendly. They were very helpful and will to assist in anyway. The room was cleaned as soon as we walked out of the room. I feel everyone should have the same experience if they would stay at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great Hotel. Enjoyed the location, the casino, the accommodations, and the great food especially breakfast at Bouchon. We stayed in the Venezia Tower which was quiet and had a lovely pool area. Our suite had a spectacular view of the strip and the mountains.

Room Tip: If you stay in the Venezia Tower, use the 10th floor crosswalk as a short cut to the casino and rest...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

I am glad that you enjoyed the upgrade to the guaranteed view of the Strip from our opulent luxury suites. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and advice. I hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at The Venetian at the beginning of July. This was our second time staying here and I will never stay anywhere else! This resort is clean, fun, has friendly and fun staff, and the rooms are like no other. Also, their Grazie program, (rewards), has given my husband and I great room rates, slot play, etc. Their pool and bartenders are awesome as well. For me, once I stayed here I knew I would never be satisfied with another hotel!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and providing details and insights. I am particularly thankful that you took the time to recommend Grazie, our hotel loyalty program. Grazie is a wonderful way to be rewarded for your loyalty and based on your review I am confident that you reaped the benefits! I look forward to serving you on a return visit in the near future.

Windsor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel provides a high level of customer service at all times. Room Service is the best I've experienced. Rooms are extremely spacious and elegant. I have stayed here before, and wondered if it had maintained its high standards. I must say that it exceeded my expectations and was even better than before!

Room Tip: There are NO Bad rooms in this hotel!
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!