“Fantastic Stay at a Gorgeous Location” 5 of 5 stars

Daily breakfast for two
Ranked #8 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Stay at a Gorgeous Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

It was our first time visiting Vegas and my husband and I were so very impressed with the Venetian. From the moment you arrive you see all the details the hotel went into with the art work, aroma, to the smallest things like providing water bottles to their guests. We had an early flight into Vegas and got to the hotel at around 12:30 pm. We went to see if we could get an early check in and were surprised and happy they were able to accommodate. We got to our room and once again were amazed at how beautiful, spacious and well thought out the layout was. The bathroom had a soaker tub, stand up shower, double sink, a separate room for the toilet and a comfortable vanity with two mirrors, a wall mirror and a Conair double sided lighted mirror, which you could face a 12" flat screen tv. The room had a king size bed with a 40" flat screen, two night tables, a closet with safe, sunken living room with a L shaped couch, coffee table and ottoman to put your feet up after all the walking that is done. The living room also had a third flat screen about 40" with a dining set and desk.

One morning I woke up hungry so I ordered French Toast from the hotel room service and it was delicious, fresh and not as expensive as I thought it would be. The hotel has a food court by the casinos with quick access to coffee, bagel, croissant, pizza, sandwiches etc.

The Venetian has two free pools you could use while you stay at their hotel and 2 paid pool TAO and Azure. I was told as guests at The Venetian you also access to the free pools at the Palazzo, unfortunately we didn't have time to visit them so I can't comment.

The service was excellent and you will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at The Venetian. We can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

13,273 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,018)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Venetian never disappoints! Magnificent and beautiful. As far as I am concerned there is no hotel that can compare to the Venetian. In a class of it's own. Take a trip to Italy without leaving the United States.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Stavanger, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The hotel is just huge ! One could walk for miles. Room was enormous with a fantastic view. All facilities were excellent. Only room I ever had that came with 2 large 42" LCD TV's.
Breakfast available in one of the many shops.
Plenty of free parking space.
The Venice "town" on 2.nd floor was just completely overwhelming.
Lots of shops available, reasonably priced restaurants & a very nice pianobar with happy-hour prices and a very nice pianist.

Room Tip: Very spacious suites.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 9, 2013

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed here from 23/28th June 2013, and would definitely go back. Vegas was everything I wished for and more. The Venetian is built on such a grand scale and perfectly located. The room was spacious, clean and fresh. We were in the Venezia tower. All rooms are suites and the only thing not supplied was a kettle.

The pool areas were clean and each had they own feel. One was small and quiet, another large with music. All had free ice cold water.

I would certainly go back to Vegas and definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Even the luxury suite, which is the basic room was fantastic

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I came to Vegas for a weekend getaway. I've always wanted to stay at the Venetian. While the hotel was gorgeous, there were a few let downs. The room we stayed in was very spacious, clean and beautiful. However, the walls were paper thin. We stayed 2 nights and there were very loud, obnoxious parties happening in the rooms next to us both nights. The first night, the party lasted until 4am. The second night until 1am. So obnoxious. We went to the pool on a Saturday afternoon and it was nearly standing room only. The pool was too warm as well. It was also difficult to get to our room. There were so many halls and elevators I don't know how people find their room when they're drunk. While the hotel was beautiful and clean, I'm not sure we will stay here again. It was much too crowded.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am disheartened to learn that you were not able to enjoy your pool experience. With the summer season in full swing, our 11 pools tend to attract a lot of attention. For our guests who desire a quieter pool atmosphere, I do offer the Venezia Pools, located on the lobby level of the Venezia Tower. I also recommend that you look at using Azure at The Palazzo which offers an upscale luxury pool experience.

The Venetian | The Palazzo combine to create the world’s largest five diamond resort and while this is impressive, it can also make finding things challenging. Since you mentioned that you had trouble navigating our property I recommend The Venetian | The Palazzo mobile application for your next visit. When downloaded onto your GPS-enabled smart phone this application will give you turn by turn directions as you navigate our opulent and large property.

I am disappointed to read that you did not want to return to The Venetian | The Palazzo. Earning each and every guest’s future loyalty by providing them with unmatched accommodations and service is of paramount importance to The Venetian | The Palazzo; therefore, if there is anything we can do to earn your loyalty please do not hesitate to reach out to our Guest Relations office directly.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

What a wonderful vacation my husband and two teens had at the Venetian. Our room was a bit far but after a few days we were use to it. The Venetian had everything we could ask for. We did visit at an inopportune time (annual EOC) so be sure to ask the hotel if this event is going on when you are planing your trip. The hotel really cares about what their guests have to say. Our check in was very speedy and we were able to check into our room early. There was a minor inaccuracy on our bill at checkout but it was quickly taken care of by a very courteous young man at the front desk. I also noticed workers on their cell phones a lot My only real complaint is that we didn't stay longer. Five days was not enough to get to enjoy all the Venetian has to offer! I would definitely recommend the Venetian, we LOVED it!

Room Tip: Ask not to stay too far away. I would have liked a pool or garden view. Next time I would request i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Downers Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed for three nights at the Venetian and were barely able to see everything in the hotel, more or less Las Vegas. The hotel itself has a lot to offer: casino, shows, restaurants of all styles, price ranges and taste buds. But the best part of the stay had to be the private cabana rental with spa services by the pool!! What a great way to rest, relax and unwind!

Room Tip: I would ask which direction the suite looks when it says "view of strip." Can be misleadi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I especially want to thank you for your positive review of our cabana and pool experience. The Venetian | The Palazzo have eleven pools offering diverse pool experiences for our guests. I am pleased that you were able to take full advantage of the cabana experience.

Thank you again for your positive review and I look forward to hosting you at The Venetian | The Palazzo for many Las Vegas vacations to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!