“GreaTime” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
michigan
“GreaTime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great property. Great service. Casino is well spread out. Drink service is frequent. Cashier should be able to convert change to currency. Great breakfast buffet at reasonable price. Pools were well located and maintained.

Room Tip: All suites....
Green Features: Environmental lighting throughout. Unfortunately the environmentally friendly lights in th bathroom are too dim for shaving/make-up.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

12,843 people have reviewed this hotel

2053
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,906)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
White Lake, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed at the venetian for 6 nights. It was beautiful. We cleaned our room, didn't leave a mess, were very good guests and left a daily $5 tip for housekeeping. The last day, I dropped the pen, between the bed and nightstand and found french fries from a previous guest.This was the last night of our stay and they had been there for our entire stay. I cleaned them up. Totally grossed out.
My husband and I discussed staying here again, I'm just really grossed out about the food on the floor from the previous guest. That is uncalled for and unacceptable. The bed is on a platform and it isn't hard to clean.......why were the previous guest dinner on our floor for over 6 nights. EWWWW.....Looking forward to going to LV again soon...not sure if I would stay here because of Housekeeping issues....It was so gross.....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am disappointed that your stay was not a complete success. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian | The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that your suite condition did not reflect a level of exceptionality.

I extend my apologies and invite you to contact our Guest Relations department directly as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced and do what it takes to earn your future loyalty. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a five night stay at the Venetian. This was our first stay here, and I was honestly a bit worried that it would not measure up to our favorite Vegas resort - Bellagio. We pleasantly surprised. The public areas are a bit kitschy for my tastes, but the resort really shines with regard to it's pools, restaurants, and especially it's large guest rooms. The Venetian is extremely well maintained, and the service from the staff was excellent overall.

Some random highlights:
- Guest rooms are very clean, up-to-date, and large. Painless check-in and out. Asked to have the $25 resort fees waived, and was told "no problem".
- Largest and best variety of restaurants on the strip, IMO, and in all price ranges. We had a fantastic meal at "celebrety chef" Thomas Keller's highly regarded Bouchon Bistro, and later had a pizza ($20) and beers at Grimaldi's in the mall area. I believe there's something like 42 or so places to eat in the Venetian/Palazzo complex, from coffee shops to fine dining.
- Casino was tight (aren't they all?), but freshly updated, with good drink service.
- Something in the order of 8-9 pools between Venetian/Venezia towers and Palazzo. Guests staying at the Venetian can also use the Palazzo pools (which were fantastic), located a short walk from the Venetian pools.

The stay was not without a couple hiccups. The nightclub blared until well into the early morning, and it was difficult to sleep - even from our 27th floor room. I would recommend the Venezia tower should you prefer a bit more peace and quiet. There was also a line approx. 15 minutes prior to the opening of the pools; expect the choice spots to be gobbled up if you're not there early. This was a bit annoying, but I can't fault the resort for this. I also wasn't especially impressed with the comfort of the bed, though my wife never complained. The resort is also a tad north of the center of the strip, and we did prefer Bellagio's location to the Venetian. Minor annoyances, all.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Venetian. It is the most complete resort, IMO, on the strip, with large, clean rooms, a professional staff, and tons of dining options. We now consider the Venetian/Palazzo our new Vegas home away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Hyderabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great place to stay, location on The Strip is perfect. Service was awesome. The suite was awesome, plenty of shopping to do in the hotel itself. The restaurants in St. Marks square were excellent. Spent some time in the attached Palazzo as well and had an excellent time in the club and restaurants there as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service and that this made you feel like royalty. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights in May in a Bella Suite. The room was extremely spacious with separate living area to the beds and sizeable bathroom. A few of the features eg lounge cushions were starting to look a little worn but overall we were very happy with the room. It wasn't too far a walk to the casino as some reviews seem to suggest. The whole complex is large but once you get to know it there is no hassle getting about. There is so much to see/do and that is just inside the casino! We had no lines for check in/check out and our room was ready a little early than the stated check in time. The thing I liked most about our stay was the concierge. Every time I called they were very helpful with restaurant bookings etc. I would happily return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I'm a Venetian junkie, just can't get enough of the place. I've stayed there at least a half dozen times and it never gets old. The employees are genuinely friendly and helpful; the rooms are always clean, fresh and comfortable; the variety of restaurants is more than satisfying, the pool is relaxing and the entertainment has always been a treat! My husband was handicapped this last visit so we couldn't do our usual walk up and down the strip; we did everything at the Venetian and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Lowell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This trip we stayed at the Venetian, and three years ago at the Palazzo, the sister hotel. Both rooms seem identical and were very clean and comfortable. Spa was excellent. Concierge was great. They kept off the Paparazzi . Easy check-in and check-out. Several pools to choose from and most packed by noon. Staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely take advantage of the Walgreens located outside the hotel. Great way to save on snacks and beverages. Walking distance to Treasure Island, Mirage, Harrah's, Ceasars, monorail. Countless restaurants to choose from. Hope to return some day soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!