“Definitly get what you paid for” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109   |
Ranked #9 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Perth, Australia
“Definitly get what you paid for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed here as my brother in law was getting married there. Upon entry you are greeted with the absolute extravagance of the hotel. You would be forgiven for thinking that Sheldon Alderson went back in time and hired all the artists and architects from the real Venice to create this fine hotel. Rooms are great, staff are very helpful.... Great adjoining shops and the gondola canals are a great novelty. Even outside of the hotel they went to great efforts to replicate a Venetian courtyard.
The only faults I can say is that due to it being a casino hotel, smoking is permitted indoors which wouldn't appeal to smoke free families. Also, watch for the up sell tactic at check in where they tell you your room will not be available for hours, but you can immediately check in if you upgrade your booking. These guys know how to target travel weary customers.... Ask them to throw WiFi into your deal if you choose tho upgrade.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests; from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that the cigarette smoke caused you distress. At The Venetian|The Palazzo, we do try to create an environment amenable to all our guests and I do apologize that this was not your experience. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

12,793 people have reviewed this hotel

2016
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,851)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cornish
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed in a room with a view of the strip. Rate was cut in half from the time I reserved until the time we stayed. I would not have been happy with the initial rate ( about $400 per night) but what we paid was worth it. beautiful room with much space . Easy to get lost when working your way around the resort which was frustrating.
The only thing the room lacked was a small coffee pot. I have never stayed in a hotel without one. If one coffee filter was provided the resort could still make money on people buying coffee. We chose to not pay $20 per day for the resort fee and are glad we did not. Self parking was easy and recommended.
I would consider staying again but also might explore other possibilities.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that the lack of a coffee maker in the suite caused you frustration. We do not offer this amenity due to The Venetian|The Palazzo being a full service resort which offers this service through our 24hour In-Suite-Dining, as well as at a variety of convenient outlets.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

From the minute we stepped into the Venetian till we had to leave (sadly) we were taken care of
beautifully. The hotel staff made sure that every desire we had was met Our room was so clean that I truthfully felt we could eat off the floor. Nothing was missing from room. I didn't even have to bring a razor as it was provided for us. I actually would have liked to take the room home with me
My hostess was outstanding. She would call and ask if there was anything we needed. We wanted to go to Hoover Dam. She immediately suggested going on a tour bus rather than rent a car. We were so thankful for her advice. The tour was fun and we got to meet many other people. She was right on target. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: I cannot say which room is better than the other. We have had 3 different rooms and each time the r...
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was the ideal setting for my wife's 60th birthday. Every asset to include dining,housekeeping as well as checking in and out was superb. My wife and her friends were particularly pleased with the Canyon Ranch Spa services.

Room Tip: Insist on a Venezia suite with a view. Well worth the price.
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. We are all delighted your wife had a memorable birthday celebration! We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and all look forward to your return.

Grand Ledge, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The fun began at check in and set the tone for a fantastic Girls Getaway! We gave the Venetian a try after many wonderful stays at Bellagio. Upgraded to the top floor. Staff, resort property, dining, spa - all first class. Used in room dining each morning and were always told it would be "45 minutes"......more like five to ten minutes. We had every intention of wandering the Strip, but they had us at "hello" and there was no need to leave the property.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

Pearl River, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Las Vegas to celebrate our 20th anniversary and stayed at the Venetian. I couldn't have picked a better place as it met and exceeded all my expectations! The room was spacious, clean, and beautiful with an impeccable view of the pools and garden. The location of the hotel also adds to the appeal. Don't-miss experiences were definitely the gondola ride and dinner at Trattoria's and Canonita. I will definitely plan a return visit here in the future! Thanks again Venetian for a great vacation!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 20th anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

By far my favorite hotel overall in Vegas. I've been to Vegas for work and pleasure 20+ times in the past 8 years, and the Venetian/Palazzo properties continue to be top notch. No other hotel gives you prime location, rooms with full living rooms (which by the way are great when you have say two couples staying in the same room-plenty if space!!!) amazing pools, shopping, restaurants (from high end five star steakhouses to the best happy hour margarita spot)-seriously if you did not want to leave the hotel you wouldn't have too, it's all right here!

• Stayed March 2013

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!