“Everything I would expect, absolutely perfect.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #10 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
“Everything I would expect, absolutely perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Absolutely perfect. The Venetian gave me the ultimate feeling of relaxation and peace. The amenities are awesome there's something new around every corner of your sweet. I almost didn't want to leave my room. Definitely my new destination when staying in Vegas. I would recommend the Venetian to all. It just doesn't get any better.

• Stayed February 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your positive comments and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,838)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

In over 50 years of staying at hotels , this was absolutely the most awesome experience my wife and I have ever had. The entire experience from check-in to check-out was perfect. Service and value were outstanding .We loved our room and have never had better nights sleelp on a hotel bed as we did at the Venetian. The food was great as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the upper floors for an awesome view .
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 8, 2013

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Las Vegas twice per year, for business conventions and not for pleasure. The Venetian and the Palazzo are where we always stay, as our conventions are held there, and I like it. The Palazzo is slightly better as more modern than the Venetian, but both are fine. All rooms are suites, with a separate sleeping and living/working space, which is ideal for these stays. My only real criticism is the long winded checkin process, which has caused me grief on almost every stay in the past three years .. Simply because the hotel seems to be always overbooked and it takes the staff ages to find a room.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Whilst we got off to a bit of a bad start, with our room having been allocated to someone else, we were subsequently given a great deal on an upgrade to a 1400sqf room that was truly magnificent. The Venetian is a stunning hotel that totally lives up to its 5 star rating. It has beautiful decor [gilded ceilings, lush furnishings etc], friendly and helpful staff, 120 shops actually inside the hotel premises, a huge variety of restaurants for all tastes and budgets, gondolas that travel on indoor/outdoor canals, spa services and a good variety of shows [LOVED Rock of Ages!!]. It also has a great position on the Strip ... close to other attractions, shops, shows etc. This hotel has so much going on it is almost like sensory overload. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to Vegas.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Woodbridge, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We attended a conference last week and were very happy with our stay at the Venetian! The staff was very friendly from the very start from the front desk to the security people throughout the hotel. We felt very comfortable and secure as well! Be aware that the restaurants on the shoppes level are not part of the hotel and sometimes dont like to accomodate you with a room charge. The suites are very nice (get a view room) and ask for an revenated room too. My only problem is that while trying to get a drink in the sports book, the employee (male) was too busy rooting for his team (Michigan) to bother to wait on me and my wife. That was not fun and they should not an interest in betting while working. The Grazie program is nice to sign up for with some worthwhile coupons included. The smoking is an issue in parts of the casion so pick an area if you are offended. Make sure to cross over to the Palazzo as the casino is nice and warm as well.

Room Tip: Room service is awesome and the staff very attentive with white table clothes too!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit.

Still, I apologize about the lack of service that you experienced at our sports book. It concerns me deeply that you were not provided personalized Unmatched Guest Service at as is our standard here at The Venetian | The Palazzo.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Took my 80 year old mother to Vegas to see the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert. Wonderful time, beautiful hotel. The atmosphere was amazing, clean and everyone was extemely friendly. The staff helped us with anything we needed and the security there was piece of mind. The resturants offer a wide variety and we felt as though we really didn't need to go anywhere else

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at the Venetian as part of a US road trip last July.
I looked at all the big Vegas hotels all similar priced before finally going with instinct and choosing the Venetian. Well, SO glad we did.
Arrival:
Free parking for 4 nights- great. Small queue at check in but about 12 stations open so that was fine. Walking to room through casinos/shopping mall is so much fun. Our room was high up, as you approach rooms have luxuriously wide carpeted corridors, and then to the key in the lock…WOW!!! We booked the most basic/cheap room possible and it was the biggest (bar our own villa style “room” in Maldives) we've every stayed in. The bedroom area is raised, with huge and seriously comfy king size bed, with lovely marble stand that’s under lit, with TV, then you step down and have a huge living room with massive velvet sofa that could seat 10, mini bar, desk, another TV. Bathroom again could fit a rugby team and very elegantly designed, with loo in separate room off it.

Facilities= the best we saw in any hotel there. The shopping mall, literally on your doorstep is unbelievable. Every shop from designer to high street, loads of ladies fashion, all with the inside river flowing through and gondolas drifting past. It's lovely just strolling through in the afternoon on your way back to the hotel. The blue sky/clouds ceiling in the main “square” changes throughout the day to feel like outdoors light on a lovely Italian day, so you sit there and feel like you could be in Tuscany over dinner!
The pool- just brilliant. Get there early though to get a good lounger/spot- say around 11am. We often got up/walked around the strip and got a coffee from Starbucks across the road and then came back to grab our loungers. If you have a husband who ant take sunlight all day definitely go early so you can try and get maybe the 10 out of 300 loungers that have partial/some shade! The pool area is beautifully laid out and then loungers very comfortable. Pool side cocktails are amazing, if a little steep in $. By 1pm the pool is rammed of 100s of people mainly standing up to cool off, with music playing so just a pool party. Id float into the middle, staring up at the clear blue sky, the towers of the hotel looming over me, helicopters going by and 100s of happy people all around me hanging out at the edges of the pool and just soak it all in, was just such an amazing atmosphere.
The gym is out of this world, the best I've probably ever been and by far the best hotel gym I've ever used. It's huge, with every cardio machine you can imagine all nicely laid out in great setting, it was fun to come and sue this each day. Never had an issue getting a machine.
The casino is so much fun and yes, to mask the smoke a perfumed smell is sprayed but you soon get used to it and even quite enjoy it?! I actually long for that smell now! We caught the Phantom Show which was then playing in the Venetian and this was out of this world, I actually cried of happiness during it!!

The ONLY downer about this hotel was a complete idiot of a bar man at the pool bar- I really hope they know who this was/. He was in his 40s,and seemed to be the manager. One day water served free by pool dispensers was out, and in 40 degree heat I was really suffering…and sun worshiper that I am knew something wasn’t right. I felt really dizzy and so went over to the bar and when he finally acknowledged me 5 minutes later, I asked for a glass of tap water, clearly not in a good way. He said “ID please”. I explained my ID was back downstairs in my room (several floors below) and I only wanted water. He replied “if you don’t have ID you're not getting a class of water and not sitting at my bar” I replied I didn't want to sit at “his” bar Id take it away but the dispenser had broken and I really desperate needed a glass of water. He again rudely refused. I had to get changed, leave the pool and go down to our room by this stage close to fainting and had to down several lasses and lie down such was my dehydrated state.
This was disgraceful and on reception checking out, they agreed, I hope they have finally briefed this man, whoever he is.
The pool girls also one day went around while we had a quick snack at the pool restaurant and left out stuff on loungers for 20 minutes- and had taken our towels and thrown away a pile of neatly stacked (and still new/unread) magazines next to them. When I asked where they were/complained to say we clearly where returning (everyone does it) they were also really rude.
These two instances were the only negatives in otherwise an unbelievable stay in Vegas, made complete by our stay in The venetian. I would never stay anywhere else!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

Still, I apologize about the lack of service that you experienced at one of our bars. It concerns me deeply that you were not provided personalized Unmatched Guest Service at the bar as is our standard here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I have forwarded your feedback to the respective department for their review.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!