“Venetian,Fabulous” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Venetian,Fabulous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great room,clean and comfortable bed and friendly service made our stay enjoyable. We spent few night here and amazed by everything.Check-in was quick and easy and casino was full all the time. We lost almost $1000.00 but still happy with our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your positive comments and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

13,308 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,027)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have stayed at multiple hotels on the Vegas strip and this hotel has by far the nicest rooms out of those hotels. We stayed in a queen suite room, which has two queen beds and a step down living area with a couch and sitting area, a small eating table, and a small desk. The bathroom is large and well lit. This room was very comfortable for a family of four.

The hotel is very clean, and quiet. We didn't hear any noise from the hallway or rooms near us. Good comfortable beds and pillows.

The gym was AMAZING! It is huge with lots of choices for exercise equipment. It even has a rock climbing wall.

When checking in, we asked to be near friends and the clerk was very helpful and placed us in adjoining rooms without any hassle at all.

Overall, I highly recommend and will stay hear again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I want to be rich enough to live in a room here! My wife took me to Vegas for my birthday and this was where we both wanted to stay. We felt absolutely pampered! The suite rocked and the bed was sooo comfy! What a view, too! I want to go back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive birthday experience with our team. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

GOODS
great room
big bathroom
fantastic swimming pool
lounge in room was comfortable and made it feel very homely
value for money

BADS
lobby always busy and need more staff to process check in quicker

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations! Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience upon arrival. It concerns me deeply that your check-in experience did not reflect a level of exceptionality. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I recently stayed at the Venetian and was blown away at how nice the rooms are. The canal is great, the food at the Grande Luxe and Equinox was great. Nice bars. The staff was very friendly. My only slight issue is that I played for three hours at a blackjack table and when I asked the pit boss how many comps I had, he informed me that I wasn't being tracked since I was playing $15 hands and the minimum is $25 in order to be tracked for comps. Not that big of a deal since I don't travel to Vegas often, but if you plan on returnign and counting on comps, heads up. I was lucky to find a $15 table. All the dealers at the casino were funny and friendly. I would definetely make this my first choice on my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the feedback you have provided. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is so beautiful!!! The Italian theme with all the marble and the different pools all roman era was just incredible!! I will never stay anywhere else in Vegas!! All the rooms r suites and omg the bathroom to die for!!!! I can't wait to stay there again!! I got married in Vegas but not at the Venetian because it was way to expensive!! But anyway I told them that and I thought we'll maybe they give us two free drinks in the lounge or a free gonada ride or something so I was a disappointed in that big time!!! So in the guest comment card I wrote that. I wrote that if someone was getting married and staying at your hotel and there for there honeymoon. And no acknowledgement of that. Getting married is special for people I don't care where u do it at!! I told them I work in the casino I've been working in the public for over 35 years!! A women wrote me back and said how sorry she was and I was right and they used to do something like a fruit basket or champagne. So she told me she would give me a major discount when we come back and to call her and she was really nice. So at least she acknowledge the situation. And that made me happy!! So will see when we go back!! Definitely drive to Hoover dam from Vegas it's worth it!!:)

Room Tip: I love where it's located there's a Walgreens across the street if u need anything instead o...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I was certainly disappointed to learn of your frustration regarding the lack of acknowledgement for your special celebration. Allow me to assure you that your most recent experience is not the standard of our resort. We endeavor to create a warm, personalized environment for all our valued guests and I do apologize that we fell short on this occasion. Please be assured this will be addressed internally for future improvement as we do take all feedback and suggestions seriously. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Jerusalem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently while on business in Las Vegas. The reception was very efficient and friendly. The rooms are large and luxurious, with a very comfortable bed and large walk-in bathroom. Even though the rooms on both side of mine were occupied, the room was quiet for sleep. The views of Las Vegas from the room is fantastic. I only wish there was a coffee machine in the room ... strange that far less expensive chain hotels offer this basic amenity.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.

I also appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

VP of Hotel Operati

Been to Venetian Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!