“Excellence in customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Silverton Hotel and Casino

You added Silverton Hotel and Casino to your Saves list
Silverton Hotel and Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3333 Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89139 (Enterprise)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #99 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Excellence in customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My stay at the Silverton Hotel and Casino was beyond amazing. My first encounter was with John J, who checked me into my room, he was very professional and attentive. The front desk supervisor Rocki R was also very knowledgeable on the property, and very willing to go above and beyond to make my stay very memorable. It was very apparent that her leadership skills were the reason the staff was as amazing as they were. My stay at the hotel was one to remember because of Rocki. Her willingness to go above and beyond, to make sure I was happy with my stay will make me a return guest to the Silverton.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
SilvertonCasino, Public Relations Manager at Silverton Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for visiting Silverton Casino Hotel. We really appreciate your positive review and look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed at Silverton on a Fri night. We were in Vegas for our wedding and we had our young son with us. My parents generously gave us two nights at the Venetian (which we hated, see my other reviews if you'd like to know why). I wish we had stayed at Silverton the entire time. My son LOVED Bass Pro Shop. We'd never been to one, so seeing the animals was very cool and he really liked the shooting gallery game. Because we were only there one night, we did not get a chance to try any of the restaurants. I wish we had though. Aquarium was amazing- so nice to be able to see one like that and not have to pay admission! I LOVED the lodge/rustic feeling of the hotel.

Our room was very clean. Cleanliness is one of the first things I noticed and I was thoroughly pleased with Silverton. I had read a really negative review and I was worried but no need; it was great. I booked a cheap room not an upgraded one. If the room we got was the standard room, I don't know what people are talking about when they say its old and tired. I didn't think our room was dated at all. The bathroom was stocked with all the essentials you'd expect at a hotel. Our room also had a mini fridge which I guess is not standard in most Vegas hotel rooms. Again I wish we'd stayed here the whole time because the mini fridge would've been very handy for our wedding flowers which we purchased at Costco the day before our wedding. Having a fridge to store them along with some sodas/water bought at 7-11 would've saved us some money. The hotel is very close to shopping (my kinda shopping like Kohls, Target, Lane Bryant, even found a Dollar Tree and Albertsons not ridiculous designer stores like in the "Grand Canal Shoppes"). Knowing where a Dollar Tree was is VERY handy when your liquids get thrown at the airport and bottled water in the hotel is like $4. There is plenty of parking unlike some of the strip hotels. We drove up, parked, and walked in. Took 5 minutes to get from the car to our room.

If you want to hang out on the strip, this may not be the hotel for you. Great thing about Vegas is, there's something for everyone. I personally have no desire to go to the strip. If we ever return to Las Vegas, we would definitely stay at Silverton. It was a GREAT price and the value was excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for visiting Silverton Casino Hotel. We really appreciate your positive review and hope that you will be back to visit us and enjoy our other amenities on your next visit.
Corpus Christi, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I was shocked at the rate when I booked the hotel as it was lower thend I expected. I thought I was getting a newly renovated room but I didn't. The room I recived does not have pictures on the website. So I was expecting a room just like the one on the web. The room was dated, very dark, and worn. But, the room was very clean. The bedding was clean and comfortable. The casino was veeyore clean too. The staff was ok. They never said hello or hi when walking by 90% of the staff would look away. The walls and celings arend paper thin. Could hear people in rooms next door and the people walking above. If you are looking for a clean room, and dont plan to be in the room much then this is a great option.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for visiting Silverton Casino Hotel. We really appreciate your review and hope that you will be back to visit us and enjoy our other amenities on your next visit.
Carson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a very nice hotel, all hotel staff are super friendly. Silverton
also offers a free shuttle to downtown free of charge.
The rooms are clean, you also get a free buffet voucher for
signing up on their players card.

Room Tip: higher floors are the best
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimiko P, Public Relations Manager at Silverton Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Silverton Casino Hotel. We're so glad your enjoyed your visit and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit with us again in the near future.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed at the SIlverton on a stopover to California. For the price, it's good value. The staff were very friendly and professional; the rooms were clean and comfortable and even the casino was nice and quaint compared to the big ones downtown. You even have a half-decent aquarium to gaze upon as you play the slots. If you have a car and know how to navigate the strip, staying at the Silverton is a good option.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for visiting Silverton Casino Hotel on your last trip to the US. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members provided excellent guest service to you. Please visit us again in your future plans to Las Vegas.
Plymouth, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Silverton Hotel and Casino has a very rustic, lodge kind of feel. Casino has a good variety of slot machines, and tables have a lower minimum than on the strip. Drink service was very slow. There is a Bass Pro Shop attached to it with a sort of woodsy look about it. They also have a huge aquarium with mermaid shows throughout the day. The place never seems very crowded, more of a quiet local’s kind of place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The room was spacious and clean. But you can hear noises from the neighboring room and the pool. First hotel I've been with no complimentary coffee or tea in the room! The two bottled waters in the bathroom had a price attached as well. Free scheduled airport and Caesar's Palace shuttle. Free WiFi at the lobby. We stayed here for a wedding; will not, otherwise. It is pricey for location and quality.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends