“If you are already at the Palazzo, why take a taxi ?” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro

Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, (Palazzo Hotel), Las Vegas, NV 89103 (The Strip)
(702) 607-6333
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd/ Spring Mountain
Corpus Christi, Texas
“If you are already at the Palazzo, why take a taxi ?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I actually ate there at about 3 pm so it was before dinner time. My drink was great, the salad was great, and my steak and fries were fine but not 5 star. The service was excellent. I will visit there again but it was one level below 5 star...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Brunch was good, and was hoping for great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My dad had the steak n eggs, and I the salmon benedict. Both were alright, but the steak on the tough side. Salmon, OK, covered in a LOT of sauce with too much breading. Sat in the patio with a view of the Blvd, instead we got a view of Senor Frogs!

Visited June 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We enjoyed Brunch on Sunday nice selection to choose from the menu. Bloody Mary is a must do they make it table side.

Visited June 2013
Rancho Santa Fe, California, United States
“A French Steakhouse serving neither French nor Steak”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I ate lunch at Morels today and it was by far the worst meal I have had, either in Vegas or anywhere else! My flat iron steak was chewy, fries that are inferior to fast food, and service that was appalling. It took the food runner three tries to figure out which steak was "medium" versus "well". She literally switched the plates 3 times, while insisting that she had the right ones. This person actually was offended when I pointed that the dark crust on the steak would imply that it's the "well-done" done whereas the order with a bit of pink juice running out is the "medium". The fries was so over-done that I thought I was eating 3 days old fries from a fast-food joint. My romaine heart caesar salad dressing was flat. Overall, food quality is below-average and service is abysmal. To be fair, however, my waiter was attentive and tried hard. He simply had too many tables to serve. Oh well, another one bites the dust. It's too bad because the restaurant is located right in the midst of Palazzo's check-in atrium. You would think the management/ownership would try a bit harder to be good at what they do.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I just happened to stumble upon Morels while walking around our hotel and decided to try it for breakfast. We ended up eating breakfast here every day of our trip! Sitting on the patio was great and I loved the food. It is ice because the patio is in the shade at breakfast time so it was very pleasant. The service was great and the omlettes are to die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere