“Good for fish” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aqua Knox

Aqua Knox
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(702) 414-3772
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountian / Las Vegas Blvd
Description: Since its inception 9 years ago, Aquaknox has been widely considered as one of the absolute best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Specializing in “Global Water Cuisine,” Aquaknox delivers the highest culinary standards using the most pristine fish and seafood flown in fresh, daily from around the world. Signature dishes include Maine Lobster Bisque, Penn Cove Mussels, Mediterranean Sea Bass, Hawaiian Monchong and New Zealand John Dory.
London, United Kingdom
“Good for fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

With a name like that you would expect fish, which is mainly what you get and very good fish too. We ate here early before a show. All very good, but the prices seem to have risen somewhat since I last went there three or four years ago.

Visited July 2013

“AquaKnox - Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at Palazzo from June 30 - July 5, 2013 and visited AquaKnox restaurant 3 times while we were there. At Easter this year, friends of ours who were staying with us at Palazzo visited AquaKnox and raved about it so we decided to check it out. The first night, it was around 11 PM and the restaurant was getting ready to close but stayed open for my wife and me so we could sample something from the oyster bar. It was amazing. Very fresh, seafood. The horseradish sauce was outstanding as were the other condiments. I went with my son-in-law the next night and had the same amazing meal. The third night, we brought the whole family (wife, son-in-law, daughter and 4 year old). Ordered 4 dozen oysters and were in heaven. That was the first course. Each then chose a dish, all outstanding. I decided to try the filet mignon. Odd that I would do that in this type of restaurant but boy was I was surprised. The filet was cooked exactly to medium rare. It was probably one of the top 2 or 3 filets I have ever had and I eat out a lot. The service was outstanding, even with a finicky four year old. All of the staff including the greeters, assistant and full waiter staff were very attentive. One of the best overall meals I have ever had in Vegas. Sorry I couldn't remember the names of the staff but all should be commended for the time we spent there (June 30 - July 5, 2013). They were just so good, we wanted to keep coming back. Oh, the Clemintine is to die for. Great drink. Had to stop at 2 because I needed to keep a clear head for gambling later. If you are in the area in Vegas, don't miss AquaKnox.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Interesting dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The 4 of us enjoyed our dinner after watching the Million Dollar Quartet. My wife enjoyed her Maine Lobster Louie Salad and I started with their Lobster Bisque and had a pound of Alaskan King Crab Legs along with a couple of glasses of Benvolio Pinot Grigio. Our waiter, Hilary, was the consumate wait person and was able to answer our questions and give advice if needed. The only disappointment was the fact that our friends chose the Australian Barramundi and they had run out of it so their 2nd choice was the New Zealand John Dory which they enjoyed. They started with the P.E.I. Mussels also a good choice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Excellent seafood and pleasant atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Four of us had dinner here recently and we unanimously agreed it was definitely worth the visit. It seemed to be a very hip and upscale place, frequented by a surprising number of young people at the bar. This considering the high cost of alcoholic drinks in Las Vegas. We went to this place because we stayed at the Palazzo and were given coupons for BOGO drinks at the Aquaknox. We had the appletinis and they were OK--sweet and medicinal-tasting, but with a surprising punch.
All the food was beautifully presented and the service was good but not intrusive. This is a seafood restaurant with a steak selection, too. All of us had various seafood dishes, which were unvaryingly excellent. The halibut was remarkable and the lobster mashed potatoes are a don't-miss. Order as a side if you have to. The desserts were yummy, too.

If you are looking for a nice seafood restaurant while in LV this could be the place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great environment. Wonderful Service! Hillary was awesome!! Food outstanding! Highly recommend to anyone in Vegas!

Visited July 2013