“I did no want to leave” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mermaid's Casino

Mermaid's Casino
32 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Downtown)
702-382-5777
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
LA
“I did no want to leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly people here ,Iam coming back before this year had a really good time. This place is clean is just old what makes it look derty,anyways I love it and I will comback over and over again.;)

Visited November 2013
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you for such a great review. We look forward to you coming back again and again!

5 attraction reviews
“Mermaid's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

As a downtown local I love this place.
Cheap great good. Delectable desserts and old school slots. This place has dive casino fun on the heart of Fremont st.
Brilliant I say just Brilliant.

Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. We love our locals!
Philadelphia
4 attraction reviews
“You want fun? Come here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Freemont Street is the throwback Las Vegas. Mermaids is the throwback casino! The staff have fun with the players and enjoy when someone does well. I went with a group and we took over a block of slot machines. Whenever we would win the whole crowd got into it, and the servers made sure we all had full glasses the whole time! Can wait to go back.

Visited September 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us.
Thanks for the review.
Eatonville
“Old school gambling at it's best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Small, friendly place with machines that still drop coin when you win. Loved getting my hands dirty! If your lucky enough to have Gabriella as your server your in for a good time!

Visited September 2013
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Hi fouraker,
So glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thanks for the review, I will be sure that Gabriella sees it!
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“great casino, keep filling them machines guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

so great to see those old machines chugging out nickels, real buzz in this place, made me feel like a kid again.... when I win big I want a bucketful of coins not a piece of paper where some casino's tracking my every move on computer via a players card!!! well done Mermaids, stick with them old slots, I'll be back

Visited October 2013
Thanks for the review, we promise that there will still be nickels in the slots when you come back!