“Good looking staff” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #141 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Good looking staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Liz, liz, liz! Very helpful girl very nice. All the other ones I come accross are just so angry and roude. This young lady should be the Station Casinos face! I asked her what she was doing hiding behind the front desk? She should be your casino host or a cocktail waitress, stop hiding her. Anyhow ive been here several times this month and the rooms are desent you get what you pay for. My only complaint is the housekeeping and Dennys. Theres always things missing in the rooms or if something is wrong it takes them a long long time to fix! The casino slots are tight and i see alot of hookers hanging around. Suprised they arnt told to leave. Dennys food is also horrible. I cant believe thats a actual Dennys. I will come back because I like to see the beautiful girl at the front desk!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
LEBANON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My mom paid for my trip to Las Vegas to be with her on wedding day. My stay here was average, the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the free breakfast at Denny's was good. The room definitely needed a coffeemaker, more outlets and better lighting.
My only complaint is that I didn't know about the Facility / Resort Fees. They are $5.99 a day which is reasonable, but I booked my trip through Priceline and wasn't made aware of them until I checked in, I told them I would be paying cash when I checked out.
It wouldn't have been an issue but my mom paid for the trip, my brother used his cc for deposit on incidentals. I asked the gentleman working the front desk how much the fees were, told him I would be paying cash when I checked out and when I came back to check out they has already put the charges on my mother's credit card.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall

Address: 3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89103
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #141 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall 2*
Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny's Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel Las Vegas
Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
Wild Wild West Las Vegas
Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
Wild Wild West Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.