“Average hotel in Vegas meaning pretty darn good” 3 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$59 TV Ad Special
Ranked #100 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
el paso
“Average hotel in Vegas meaning pretty darn good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

I went for a bachelor party, so of course, you do not pay too much to details of the room. i do not remember any problems with the rooms. The pool was pretty crowded, so were not able to get any lawn chairs. However, we did hang out at the bar a got a couple of exepensive buckets. We had a good time, however I was with good company. We went to club tangerine later that night, but the DJ was not very good that day. He would play a song for 30 seconds then change it. Not many people were dancing. Not bad hotel if you get a good price.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,647)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
seattle, wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2009

I was in Vegas last week for 5 days. Stayed at treasure island and would absolutely recommend it! Paid around $500 for 5 nights with airfare for 2 from seattle. The $20 trick worked like a charm and was upgraded to a penthouse floor room with a strip view. the view from TI is incredible - you can see all the way up to Mandalay Bay. They also sent a champagne to the room for free!

The rooms are amazing, the beds are incredible. House keeping was prompt and never in the way. TI guests get to the see the Sirens of TI show from right up front, which probably is the most attended free show on the strip (insane crowds). Also the new nightclub is very cool. Dancing right on the strip with the Sirens dancing in front of you is a great experience!

TI location is very convenient because some of the top properties are walking distance, the Deuce stop is right front of hotel and the fashion show mall is directly connected (it has a great food court for cheap meals). Also the shuttle for the new hotel M leaves next to the mall. I'd highly recommend the lunch buffet at M. It is $9 if you sign up for their players card and is probably the best buffet under $20

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2009

I just confirmed a reservation I made four months ago for a panoramic view room. When I made the reservation the man with whom I spoke up-sold me from a regular deluxe to a panoramic room. I gladly thought the price difference was worth the room. I called today to verify my reservation and spoke with Nathan. He informed me that my "preference" was for a panoramic room but it ll depended on the front desk when I got there. I told him that when I was sold the room, I was convinced that paying the difference was worth it by the man I spoke with initially. He said, "well we noted your preference, but you could end up getting a regular room. You get whatever is available when you get to the front desk." To say Nathan was "snotty" would be an understatement. So I asked him "what, then, is the point of choosing a particular category of room - let alone a more expensive choice - if I'll just get what they give me when I get there?" He said, "Well, thats the way we do it." I told him that made no sense. If that is the way TI "does it" then all one need do is call and say "I need a room on May 4 and then take what they give you at the price they deem appropriate when you show up.

As a Travel Agent, I have no time nor tolerance for this nonsense. I have not gone to TI in the past 5 years and thought I would try them again. It is not to be.

The attitude on the phone is trite and rude - flippant - so I can only imagine the attitude in person. Further, if they cannot guarantee a room "type", what is the point of choosing an upgrade? This makes zero business sense.

Stayed April 2009
Lancashire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2009

Having read varied reviews about TI prior to travel we were unsure as to what to expect. Things couldn't have been better.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Our rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Despite the hotel being busy we didn't have any problems with noise.
We ate at 'The Buffet' and the 'Coffee Shop' - both of which offered good value for money.
We went to the Cirque Du Soleil 'Mystere' show and were reaaly impressed. We booked on the day and as we were hotel guests got 25% off the ticket price.
We would recommend TI to anyone.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Berkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2009

We stayed at TI for 5 days over the Easter Weekend. the location of TI is second to none. Strip view room gives probably the best view anywhere on the strip. 10 of us stayed there, and all enjoyed it.

The hotel is well kept, is clean and quite modern. It attracts a slightly younger crowd than some of it's neighbours.

Hotel is lively, and the bars are fun. Pool gets lively at weekends, but there are always enough sunbeds. A visit to Kahunaville (one of the bars) is well worth a visit. Great food, and speciality cocktails with lively 'flair' bartenders.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2009

My husband and I stayed 4 nights at TI and loved it. We couldn't fault the service or the hotel itself. Our room had a king sized bed and was really clean. Location was great and people friendly. The preferential viewing area for the Sirens of TI show was fantastic. We'd definately go back!

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2009

Complained to Manager about problems in room and she did not care.
Door keys had problems. Closet doors would not close right. Dresser Kobs loose and ready to fall off. Bathroom door would not latch closed. Toilet had slow running leak. Gross green algae on backsplash of bathroom.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
TIvegas, VP Hotel Sales & Marketing at Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, April 17, 2009
Treasure Island cares deeply about the quality of our products and services as well as the best possible customer experience. We have earned the AAA Four Diamond award ten consecutive years, and our goal is to provide high quality accommodations and service at a great value.

TI has very strict standards and procedures to ensure maintenance requests are serviced the same day. We sincerely regret if any issues were not completed within your expectations, and we are confident you will enjoy a much better experience in the future.

Been to Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!