“Great Location & Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #99 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Quinlan
“Great Location & Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We decided to stay at Treasure Island for our Anniversary. We were a little concerned because Treasure Island is an independent casino and not tied to other big casino. We were also concerned because Treasure Island is a little lord but not to worry they have taken great care of the hotel and casino. And they still have the best view on the strip. The location is also still the best on the strip. But the one thing that stands out more is the staff. You always feel safe and welcome. Everyone is very friendly. But their is one person that made us feel like real VIP's, Lupe Ureno the Executive Slot Host. She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care off. We have stayed & played at a lot of casino's but nobody ever made us feel like Lupe at the Treasure Island. So don't worry about Treasure Island being an older hotel because it is still 5 stars in our book and we will stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,992)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salt Lake City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The petite sweet is definitely petite but it was very well kept. The room was very clean. Having the two bathrooms was very convenient and the jetted tub is very nice. The couch and bed are very comfortable. The prices are a little high for the size of the room. Would be nice if they lowered their prices since you can get bigger rooms for cheaper at other hotels on the strip. Overall it was a nice stay and in the perfect location.

Louisville, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Just returned from a 4 night stay at TI and I hd a very nice stay. I booked a Petite Suite thru Travelocity (Air/Hotel Package) and when I checked in I was up graded to a Strip view, no charge. I was in town this time alone and the little coupon envelope they give you at check in was mainly 2 for 1's so it didn't help me much, but make sure you check it out if you get one. I found the room to be clean and very comfortable, a very nice jetted tub that helped after sweltering walks on the strip. The casino never seemed that busy although I NEVER had a problem being asked if i needed a drink and I constantly saw people cleaning. Only bad things were 1 morning housekeeping woke me at 930am when I had a "do not disturb" sign on my door, and on my last day I called to ask for a 1 hour extended checkout ( checkout is at 11am) and was told Id be charged $56 including tax. I passed. Service was quite slow in both the buffet and coffee shop, food was acceptable. Did receive very good service at Gilly's for lunch. Mainly lost $ in the casino but that is to be expected but did have a great time so it was worth it. I would recommend this hotel and definitely would consider it on my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Santa Clarita, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Just checked in for long July 4th weekend! Next morning after little sleep in very noisy room ( street cars,fire trucks, ambulances ) all night long! Finally settled in the third choice room, following dealing with the worst hotel staff ever! All front desk staff has obvious enmity for the guests. $$ should be replaced with $$$$ for food/ small drinks prices and fees/taxes up the Wazoo!!! Holy cow the pool is so overstuffed with people that you get sunburned just by glancing at the overheated hoarde! Sry will never return!

Stayed July 2014
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

So after looking at reviews and asking around I decided to book a room at Treasure Island. I called twice to confirm my reservation (obviously I'm a little paranoid that something would get messed up). Every time I called the employees were extremely nice. I also booked early check in. When we got there we were an hour early so they offered to hold our bags for an hour. We ended up getting breakfast and coming back about 2 hours later. The line for early check in was pretty long. We waited quite a while to check in. Once we got to the room however it looked great! We booked a strip view and it was on the 34th floor. The room was clean and had a great view! The overall experience was fabulous! The only other downfall I can think of was the lady that cleaned our room was quite persistent about cleaning it and would knock multiple times if we forgot to put the "do not disturb" sign out. Great experience! Would definitely book there again!

San Jose, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband and I were there for 4 days for my 50th birthday. Throughout the hotel we noticed the same trash on the floor the entire time we were there. The pool is way too small for the size and capacity of the hotel. The towels in the guest rooms were old and ruff. Bathroom had no ventilation system.

Room Tip: The entire hotel was dirty. We were there for 4 days, and saw the same trash on the floors for the...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Haifa, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was on business trip with my CEO. for the CTIA2013 event at sand & expo

Anyways, we booked through Expedia VIP which the hotel offered free upgrade room for Expedia VIP users. Ofcourse when we checked in they did not upgrade us but that's not all!

When we were leaving, the hotel charged us $49 (Please check your check out bill every time!) for nothing. We asked them "what is it for?" they told us didn't you buy something from the shops around here or eating something? Ofcourse we didn't and this was so ridiculous how the hotel try to steal from you.

CRAZY!