WHile I must start with I read so many reviews on here and different sites, my head was spinning. Good bad in between. That said, I realize that people have different tastes, styles and what might be good for you might be bad for me. So many things factor into someones experience. That all said, we had a great time staying at Treasure Island, was it excellent, no, it would have been except for one experience with a staff member who I believe was over worked and simply tired att he end of the shift, Nevertheless, it did leave a not so good feeling in my mind.
Check in was fairly quick, with many agents there to check you in. I did my research, I was well aware of the fees involved (resort) and what they covered. I booked on line, and knew I would receive a welcome packet. All that said, our check in was extremely smooth as fast (10 minutes) once we reached the desk, and our wait to get there was no more than 15 minutes and it was very full.
The room was very clean and comfortable, no complaint at all here. The beds and pillows were comfortable, everything worked.
The casino staff was pleasant although the were a few that really seemed to not want to be there, but that is common in Vegas, especially when you are dealing with people all day long every day who are drinking and gambling.
The pool was good, we had no problem getting a chair, the water was very cool and refreshing, the servers came around regularly to check if you needed anything. The only thing I would like to see is a vending machine and less expensive food at the pool.
Overall, a fanatastic time with a great room. WOuld I stay again, absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is the AAA Four Diamond resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features the free Sirens of TI live pirate battle, Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Vegas.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas