My husband and I took a weekend trip to Vegas, arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning. We chose to stay at Treasure Island Hotel because we purchased tickets to Cirque Du Soleil - Mystere which was awesome by the way.
In Vegas you cannot escape the party atmosphere no matter where you are however Treasure Island is very clean, comfortable and everything is right there. We had planned to go to a few other hotels but we stayed there the whole two nights we were there! The bed was super comfortable and I wanted to buy the pillows for my home!
The Players Club comp's were pretty good. I happen to win the Slot-O-Matic daily spin which gave you $250 bucks of free slot play which was a nice perk. If you stay the night at this hotel as well as gamble here, you might receive comps! We did!
We will try a few other places on future visits
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is the AAA Four Diamond resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features the free Sirens of TI live pirate battle, Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, PointsHound, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.