Just came home from Las Vegas early this morning. Loved Treasure Island. Rooms were spacious, and very comfortable. My room was at the end of the west wing,and on a lower floor(not the greatest view) and upon checkout mentioned it to the clerk that I had hoped for a better view according to my orignal reservation got comped. $50.00 for 5 nights. Better than nothing! Hard to get mad at them because everything else was great. For inexpensive gambling and food I found some things.
Cantor's Deli for a fast sandwich was good, which happened to be right beside the penny,2 penny and nickle slots! Good savings if you like to play alot. They were having a slot tourny when I was there , and watching it was a hoot. You must visit Kahunaville for the 2 for 1 drink, and watch the bartenders do their show. Only critisism was the pool. Way too small for the size of the hotel. Hotel is in the best position on that part of the strip, and right across from the Venetian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is the AAA Four Diamond resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features the free Sirens of TI live pirate battle, Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas