“Treasure Island, read this” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #96 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
A TripAdvisor Member
“Treasure Island, read this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2003

Just came home from Las Vegas early this morning. Loved Treasure Island. Rooms were spacious, and very comfortable. My room was at the end of the west wing,and on a lower floor(not the greatest view) and upon checkout mentioned it to the clerk that I had hoped for a better view according to my orignal reservation got comped. $50.00 for 5 nights. Better than nothing! Hard to get mad at them because everything else was great. For inexpensive gambling and food I found some things.
Cantor's Deli for a fast sandwich was good, which happened to be right beside the penny,2 penny and nickle slots! Good savings if you like to play alot. They were having a slot tourny when I was there , and watching it was a hoot. You must visit Kahunaville for the 2 for 1 drink, and watch the bartenders do their show. Only critisism was the pool. Way too small for the size of the hotel. Hotel is in the best position on that part of the strip, and right across from the Venetian.
Go there!

7,695 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,372)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2003

Our third trip to Las Vegas in a year and the fourth in 18 months or so. I Have always heard nothing but good reports on Treasure Island but I felt sure that there must be something you can fault them on......well if there was, I don't think we could find it. The pirate show has bitten the dust which seems a great shame and the huge skull & crossbones has gone which is also a pity. A New show hits the outside of the hotel late October called "sirens" which I think is girlie pirates. The hotel is clean, efficient and strikes you as being very well run indeed. It is pretty much slap bang in the middle of everything and the tram that runs between the Mirage & Treasure Island is a huge help.........must go back !!

Cave Creek, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2003

Stayed at TI for 3 nights - 1st night in a tower deluxe looking over the pool & view of the strip & the other 2 nights in a petite suite.
Both rooms were awesome - very spacious, clean & comfortable.
Restaurants were average with exception of Canter's deli over by Keno/Sports Book. Canter's is a kosher deli with great sandwiches. Pool is OK - Mirage's is better & you can take the tram over & use since they are sister properties. Daytime dealers/pit boss for craps tables were grumpy & old school - need a change of attitutde or jobs. If you haven't seen Mystere - you gotta go - best show in town for $88.

Overall - great time. Would stay again, but probably stay at Mirage next go. Also, remember to get your players card & "ask" for comps.
Most people don't ask - they just use the points accumulated on the cards. Before we walked out the door - we talked with a casino host about helping us out a little & were comp'd a night & $100 f/b tab.

Good luck!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2003

It was my birthday when I decided to go to the Treasure Island Hotel, when I walked in, the environment was cheerful and inviting. The staff made me feel like I was living in that hotel. Once I got up to my deluxe room and opened the door, I was so happy. It looked like I was in the suite and not the deluxe room. When I got settled and wanted to see if it was really worth it, and it was. I ordered room service and the food was fantastic. The employee who delivered the food was always smiling, he also gave me helpful advice since it was my first time in Vegas. Bottom line, they have great food, nice people, excellent service, and a nice environment.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2003

We just got back from a 3 day weekend at Treasure Island and it was wonderful! The rooms were spacious, clean, nice touches. Bathroom was VERY spacious, marble floor and tub..The hotel was very friendly and accomodating..the only thing i can say bad is that the Terrace Cafe is over priced, but we expected that from a hotel coffee shop. I highly recommend Treasure Island, and we will stay there again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2003

My brother from Malden, Ma & I went to Vegas June 14th till the 21st.
We celebrated my 60th & his 50th B-day. Stayed @ Treasure Island & it was great. The service was excellant & the 1st day of arrival was my Brother"S actual B-day they were more than great. My only bad comment would be (as I go between Vegas & Atlantic City) their machines are real tight. If your going for a classy Hotel that"s the place to go, if your going to relax & gamble @ where your staying the gambling part is out go to other casinos. Mary F from NH

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2003

We stayed in Las Vegas 26 July to 31 July. We arrived for our first three nights at Treasure Island and what a terrific place. When we arrived at 2.30 the computers were down and as our luggage was in the car we left it there and started our holiday, unfortunately some people had to wait four hours in reception with their luggage. We came back after our dinner at 6.00 and checked straight in and ended up in the most georgeous room on the 30th floor, we had a bathroom each and a lovely sitting room area, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space between us. I did wonder about the TV cabinet when I first went into the room as it was positioned facing across the bottom of the bed but I then discovered that not only do the doors when open slide back into the cupboard completely hiding them but the TV pulls out and swivels round, and the view from the room was brilliant looking out onto the Mirage and the Venetian. The room was kept beautifully clean and the staff at Treasure Island were some of the most helpful. My only disappointment was having been there nine years ago and not seen the Pirate Battle (too crowded) I was soooo looking forward to it only to find that it had stopped running and have since been told that as part of their aim to appeal more to adults than children they are changing the whole thing so I may not ever get the chance again. We used the monorail to travel to the Mirage on several occassions and this is quick, clean and running every 10-15 minutes mean't there was no long wait in the heat.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone but make sure you shop around as room rates can vary drastically, we got ours direct with the hotel for $71 a night including tax which at the time was the cheapest I could find on the net.

Been to Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!