“My stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip

You added Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip to your Saves list
Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #132 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Polish first
West Palm Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Everything was good with the exception of no Internet access in my room. The staff allowed be to use my computer in the office for what I needed but access in my room was advertised and would have been of tremendous value to for work.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Location great right on the strip and walking distance to everything. Rooms clean and comfortable. Free WiFi. Great parking. Kids used the pool and enjoyed it. Breakfast fine... Plenty to choose from and hot coffee!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jannali, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Other reviews have more than covered the ideal location, excellent value, wifi, breakfast, air conditioning - all good! The front staff were down to earth, helpful, friendly & told me some great stories about life in the area beyond the strip. They were the only locals I met in Las Vegas (I bet even the bums & hustlers are from out of town!) so it was nice to hear their view on their town.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We traveled on a low budget and we were not willing to pay those resort fees since we would be attending a course the whole weekend, but we needed a place with a great location because my husband son's who is 10 was traveling with us and his uncle who was taking care of him doesn't have a driver's license, so he wasn't going to be able to drive around Vegas We wanted a place with a swimming pool because when we travel with kids we must keep them entertained.
This was the place with all our requirements! It's right on the Strip, they have a swimming pool and breakfast is included. It's served in a small place, but they offer fruit, coffee, tea, milk, juice, cereal and bread, good enough! There are not many tables, so you can take the food to your room and eat there.
P.S: They have free wifi. It works properly, not the fastest, but it served its purpose!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor near the entrance. Some people might not like those rooms because you ca...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Annandale, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

After a friend was forced to cancel his trip to Vegas with me, I was forced to scramble to find a new room at the last minute. I stumbled across the Travelodge and the price was right so I booked not really knowing what I would be getting into. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived.

The hotel is located in a prime location on the strip and is in walking distance to the major attractions. Even thought it's right on the strip, it's set back a bit from the street so the room was quiet and I didn't hear any commotion from the street on Friday or Saturday nights. The staff were incredibly friendly, especially Kim who worked the morning shift. I had stopped in the day before I left inquiring about the best place to find a cab and she said they would be happy to call one for me when I checked out. The next day when I was checking out she asked, "You need me to call a cab for you, don't you?" It was nice that she remembered me and why I had been in the office the previous day . . . she definitely earned points for that in my book! When I checked in, I was thoroughly informed about everything the hotel offered and given a map of the grounds showing where there breakfast, computer and laundry rooms were located as well as what wifi codes were closest to my room--wifi was free as well. Even though I didn't have a car, the hotel had a large parking lot and parking was free for hotel guests--a huge plus in the city!

The room was spacious, clean and the AC worked fabulously! On my last night, I realized part of the weather stripping on the bottom of the door was coming off so I told the front desk about it at check-out and was told they were going to send someone up to fix it right away so they were very responsive about maintenance requests.

The pool was nice and there were cabanas surrounding it so if you weren't in the water you could relax in one of the cabanas. The only drawback with the pool was the hours it was open: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Would love to see those hours extended to midnight. What would be more relaxing than a nice dip in the pool after a hot day of playing tourist?

I would definitely recommend this hotel to folks looking for a clean, comfortable place to lay their heads at night. If you're looking for a fancy resort with all the bells and whistles, this probably isn't for you. If you want a smaller property with incredibly friendly staff and a great price for the room then this is your place!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The hotel receptionist were great. Very welcoming and even upgrated us. Room was well kept. Price was awesome and right on the strip walking distance to casinos. Continental breakfast had good selections.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip? Share your experiences!