“Reasonably-priced, comfortable, great location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip to your Saves list
Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #130 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
Annandale, Virginia
“Reasonably-priced, comfortable, great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

After a friend was forced to cancel his trip to Vegas with me, I was forced to scramble to find a new room at the last minute. I stumbled across the Travelodge and the price was right so I booked not really knowing what I would be getting into. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived.

The hotel is located in a prime location on the strip and is in walking distance to the major attractions. Even thought it's right on the strip, it's set back a bit from the street so the room was quiet and I didn't hear any commotion from the street on Friday or Saturday nights. The staff were incredibly friendly, especially Kim who worked the morning shift. I had stopped in the day before I left inquiring about the best place to find a cab and she said they would be happy to call one for me when I checked out. The next day when I was checking out she asked, "You need me to call a cab for you, don't you?" It was nice that she remembered me and why I had been in the office the previous day . . . she definitely earned points for that in my book! When I checked in, I was thoroughly informed about everything the hotel offered and given a map of the grounds showing where there breakfast, computer and laundry rooms were located as well as what wifi codes were closest to my room--wifi was free as well. Even though I didn't have a car, the hotel had a large parking lot and parking was free for hotel guests--a huge plus in the city!

The room was spacious, clean and the AC worked fabulously! On my last night, I realized part of the weather stripping on the bottom of the door was coming off so I told the front desk about it at check-out and was told they were going to send someone up to fix it right away so they were very responsive about maintenance requests.

The pool was nice and there were cabanas surrounding it so if you weren't in the water you could relax in one of the cabanas. The only drawback with the pool was the hours it was open: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Would love to see those hours extended to midnight. What would be more relaxing than a nice dip in the pool after a hot day of playing tourist?

I would definitely recommend this hotel to folks looking for a clean, comfortable place to lay their heads at night. If you're looking for a fancy resort with all the bells and whistles, this probably isn't for you. If you want a smaller property with incredibly friendly staff and a great price for the room then this is your place!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

375 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel receptionist were great. Very welcoming and even upgrated us. Room was well kept. Price was awesome and right on the strip walking distance to casinos. Continental breakfast had good selections.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've stayed here several times now, over the past 11 years and it's always great. We've also used other places a couple times but this is the best for us. We tried one of the large casinos but, oh the walking in them just defeats us. I just drive in here, park up and we have our own 'home' with a front door for couple days, what could be simpler? The breakfast is great. This motel is close to so many places and right on the Strip, for such a great price. We'll never go anywhere else again. Whatever we've needed the staff are only too pleased to help, every time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Fantastic location on the strip. The prices are similar to all the other hotels on the strip, but here they dont ding you with the extra resort fees,,

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge702, Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Arvindh

Thank you very much for your review. We always hope our guests will enjoy there stay with us while visiting Las Vegas, and when we accomplish that it gives us a great feeling of satisfaction.

We hope to see you on your next visit to Las Vegas!
Liz Morales
Travelodge Center Strip
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Located right in the middle of the strip, 2 minutes from the Belagio this really is a great location. Free parking saves you all the costly car parks, and free wifi. The room we had was spacious and clean and lifts at the ends of the walkways meant we did not have to struggle with our cases. Would certainly stay here again, the very economic cost meant more money for shopping.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Juliet_leech,
You are absolutely correct, our property location, free amenities and great rates truly make you a winner, leaving you with more money for shopping.
Hope you took advantage of the world famous Las Vegas Premium Outlet malls, they also have great savings and are only a few minutes from our property.

Take Care and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Las Vegas,
Liz Morales
Travelodge Center Strip
Springfield, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Travelodge. On the Strip. Hmmmm. We weren't sure quite what to expect for a single night's stay between destinations at this Travelodge in Las Vegas. We were pleasantly surprised The motel sits back a bit from the main road, accessed by a driveway, and is surrounded by the high rise casinos/lodging accommodations. We arrived early and our room was not ready but we were given a parking permit so that we could go ahead and park in the motel parking lot. When we went back in to the office to inquire about our room assignment and to see whether it would be possible to be assigned a ground floor unit (I had failed to call ahead), we were immediately reassigned from the third floor to the ground floor, which was more easily accessible for me with my mobility issues. The air conditioner was already turned on, so our room was already pleasantly cool and neither stuffy nor hot when we entered it. Although our room was described as a "deluxe" room, it was not especially "deluxe" or spacious; it was merely adequate. The beds were comfortable. Two criticisms worth noting: The carpet was stained and seemed filthy. Also, there was no refrigerator and no microwave. Because we had a "deluxe" room, we had a large, private, enclosed, shaded, patio adjacent to the swimming pool. It was very relaxing to sit out on the patio to read and chat . The swimming pool area is very nice, with plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing and also cabanas for those who wish to be out of the sun. Although our stay was on a Saturday night during Memorial Day weekend and the streets were packed with people, we experienced quiet rest while there. This would be a good choice for a low cost stay right in the hear of Las Vegas. If you stay there, DO plan to eat at the Harley Davidson Cafe right next door -- the best meal we had during four weeks of vacation.

Room Tip: Reserve a deluxe room on the ground floor.