“Central to the strip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip to your Saves list
Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #128 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great staff and location. Value for money. I liked the AC unit not blowing directly on me as I sleep. Would do a repeat stay should I visit Las Vegas in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I really dont recommend this hotel because its crap. They cleaned my room and when i came back their was still trash on the ground. I really hated my stay here. I wanted a room with two beds and they gave me a room with one room. They dont even have good tv. They only have 6 channels. I recommend any hotel but this one.

• Stayed May 2013
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you want to be in the CENTER of EVERYTHING on the Las Vegas strip minus walking down the long hallway to your room, or the smoky casino and you want to park right in front of your room or be able to actually swim in the pool, the Travelodge Center Strip is your place! I was staying elsewhere with friends for the first few days of my trip b/c that is where they booked their family of 16 and I didn't want to say no, but after 2 days of not being able to get into the pool and coughing my eye out from the smoke I had to inhale in from walking threw the casino to get to the elevator to get to my room , I had enough. I had to leave the big resort and go somewhere where I could actually RELAX! I have stayed at the Travelodge several times before so I knew I could relax there....

I woke up at 8am, got FREE breakfast, YES FREE, who still gets something for free these days, you do at the Travelodge! And then I walked to the store that's only 50yards away from my room to get some water to take with me out to the pool. I got to the pool at 11am and stayed out there until 4pm. At the most there were 10 other people out there with me...on a Sunday (a long weekend for Canadians, Billboard Music Award Weekend)! I was amazed!! I enjoyed every minute of it =) When I was done at the pool I walked to my room, which was so nice to just be able to smell fresh air....take a shower and walk over to the Mile of Shops to get something to eat.
The Travelodge is so convenient, clean and the staff is always there to greet you with a smile. It may not have a casino and all the flashing lights, but it's smack in the center of EVERYTHING and safe, what else do you need?

Oh and one last thing...you DON'T have to pay to use the cabana's at the pool..EVERYTHING pool side is FREE!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip? Share your experiences!