If you want to be in the CENTER of EVERYTHING on the Las Vegas strip minus walking down the long hallway to your room, or the smoky casino and you want to park right in front of your room or be able to actually swim in the pool, the Travelodge Center Strip is your place! I was staying elsewhere with friends for the first few days of my trip b/c that is where they booked their family of 16 and I didn't want to say no, but after 2 days of not being able to get into the pool and coughing my eye out from the smoke I had to inhale in from walking threw the casino to get to the elevator to get to my room , I had enough. I had to leave the big resort and go somewhere where I could actually RELAX! I have stayed at the Travelodge several times before so I knew I could relax there....
I woke up at 8am, got FREE breakfast, YES FREE, who still gets something for free these days, you do at the Travelodge! And then I walked to the store that's only 50yards away from my room to get some water to take with me out to the pool. I got to the pool at 11am and stayed out there until 4pm. At the most there were 10 other people out there with me...on a Sunday (a long weekend for Canadians, Billboard Music Award Weekend)! I was amazed!! I enjoyed every minute of it =) When I was done at the pool I walked to my room, which was so nice to just be able to smell fresh air....take a shower and walk over to the Mile of Shops to get something to eat.
The Travelodge is so convenient, clean and the staff is always there to greet you with a smile. It may not have a casino and all the flashing lights, but it's smack in the center of EVERYTHING and safe, what else do you need?
Oh and one last thing...you DON'T have to pay to use the cabana's at the pool..EVERYTHING pool side is FREE!!!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip Hotel
- Travelodge Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Travel Lodge
- Las Vegas Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip and surrounded by many of Las Vegas most famous attractions, the Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip offers budget-minded travelers a truly convenient and affordable place to stay when visiting Las Vegas. Our rooms were remodeled in 2011 and feature Free High Speed Internet Access, Free Continental Breakfast and In-Room Coffee. With free parking and exterior-corridor rooms, you will be able to quickly reach your car and get wherever you want to go, whether you are headed to a casino, the Convention Center or the Hoover Dam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.