“Right in the CENTER of EVERYTHING minus all the smoke!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip to your Saves list
Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #128 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
San Diego
“Right in the CENTER of EVERYTHING minus all the smoke!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you want to be in the CENTER of EVERYTHING on the Las Vegas strip minus walking down the long hallway to your room, or the smoky casino and you want to park right in front of your room or be able to actually swim in the pool, the Travelodge Center Strip is your place! I was staying elsewhere with friends for the first few days of my trip b/c that is where they booked their family of 16 and I didn't want to say no, but after 2 days of not being able to get into the pool and coughing my eye out from the smoke I had to inhale in from walking threw the casino to get to the elevator to get to my room , I had enough. I had to leave the big resort and go somewhere where I could actually RELAX! I have stayed at the Travelodge several times before so I knew I could relax there....

I woke up at 8am, got FREE breakfast, YES FREE, who still gets something for free these days, you do at the Travelodge! And then I walked to the store that's only 50yards away from my room to get some water to take with me out to the pool. I got to the pool at 11am and stayed out there until 4pm. At the most there were 10 other people out there with me...on a Sunday (a long weekend for Canadians, Billboard Music Award Weekend)! I was amazed!! I enjoyed every minute of it =) When I was done at the pool I walked to my room, which was so nice to just be able to smell fresh air....take a shower and walk over to the Mile of Shops to get something to eat.
The Travelodge is so convenient, clean and the staff is always there to greet you with a smile. It may not have a casino and all the flashing lights, but it's smack in the center of EVERYTHING and safe, what else do you need?

Oh and one last thing...you DON'T have to pay to use the cabana's at the pool..EVERYTHING pool side is FREE!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Location of this hotel is excellent but that is the only thing I can say positive about it. We booked to stay here in their deluxe recently renovated rooms and they were disgusting. Upon our first look in the room we had to remove cockroaches and get the bath fixed as it was full with dirty water. Unclean and not what we would call deluxe... needless to say we left and moved. However I took with me a few new travellers when it came to unpacking my case and found cockroaches had crawled in there. Do not stay here it was terrible!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
St. John's, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The cons are mainly that's it's an older property (but then again a lot of things in Vegas are old).
The location was ideal and the price was right. So if you don't want to specd a lot on accommodations then it's a good venue. It's was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included and there was a good selection ( toast, tea & coffee, dry cereal, oatmeal, fruit). The breakfast seating was small but while we were there they were removng a wall which should improve the space. Breakfast selection was quite sufficient. WiFi was included but slow at certain times. AC was OK. The pool wasn't heated however. There was also self-service laundry available.

Room Tip: We choose the 2nd floor between the elevator and the breakfast area but the 3rd floor should be chos...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Porto Alegre, RS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Most certainly, if you are NOT expecting luxury, not expecting fancy accomodation but expecting a good place with an honest price, you will be surprised.
I've been there twice and I'll return always to the same hotel.
I rather spend my money in shows, dinners, etc (I don't gamble) than in a USD 350,00 room in another hotel.
They have breakfast (very grease breakfast - I recommend you try and next time just grab your cup of coffee and have a GREAT sandwich in another great diner), wireless and LAUNDRY.
If you stay more than 6 days, what else would you be expecting?
Yes, it is not fancy. Yes, it does not have luxury. Yes, it needs remodeling.
Yes - you are going to buy a lot of things you don't need with the money you're saving in hotel accomodation.
Best regards to all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Enterprise, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Location is great but the hotel was not what we expected. The rooms are outdated but fully functioning. The free breakfast is free probably due to the fact you couldn't give it away! Shocking selection of continental in a very small space that is supposed to accommodate the entire hotel. Free wifi had very poor to no connection. The staff are lovely and as helpful as they can be but the wifi is supplied by a separate company so we were on a helpline constantly. If it is just a bed required after a night of partying it's ok. I don't think it's very good value for money but nothing really is on the strip ( apart from Absinthe, great show).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip? Share your experiences!