“Travel Lodge Stay Las Vegas” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip

You added Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip to your Saves list
Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #131 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ventura, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Ok I figured this is Vegas all I needed was a decent place to sleep because I planned to be out and about during my stay anyways. At about 100 dollars less then surrounding casinos, I thought this place was a bargain. Huge mistake. At first, pull in, it looks as if your pulling into some back alley, fine whatever, I tried to check in at 1:30, was told no early check in, I never had a problem at any other casino at that hour, fine whatever, then came the room. After going in a rickety elevator to 3rd floor I came to what I have to say was the worse hotel room I had ever been in and I travel a lot. At first glace I saw numerous small holes in the wall, paint chipping everywhere, carpet that needed replacing five years ago, the TV from the 80's was so fuzzy, I had the "maint" guy come up to look at it and after about an hour of him changing out splitters and in line amps, said it must be the cable company? Also I do believe the maint guy lives there, it looked as if he had his whole family at the pool area, strange, but ok. Also the beds were broken down, the mattresses where sitting on the floor, gross. Can't forget about the bathroom with the loose hardware in tub, or the ghetto AC unit in thew wall that was coming apart, or the stains all over the chairs, or the towels that were so worn they had holes in them! Over all I wish I wasn't such a cheapskate this trip and forked over a bit more and stayed at a real hotel, after all dont go to Vegas if your not planning on spending money anyways. You cant put a price on safety, and I didn't fell safe here, there were all sorts of sketchy people hanging around. No wonder I didn't get a "Was everything all right" when I checked out, I brought up some stuff and didn't even get a sorry bout that or let me compensate you, nothing! You go here, don't say I dint warn you.

Room Tip: I wish I could
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
travelodge702, Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am sorry your stay was not as comfortable as we would have liked it to be, we take pride in our cleanliness and attention to detail; but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay. I have informed our housekeeping and maintenance department so this type of incident does not happen again. The issue with the cable was taken care of the next day as we had to wait for the provider to resolve the issue.

Once again we hope you will give us a second chance when visiting Las Vegas.
Liz Morales
Travelodge Center Strip

Been to Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip? Share your experiences!