“not clean” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB

You added Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB to your Saves list
Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4435 Las Vegas Blvd North, I-15 Exit 48, Across from Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV 89115   |
Ranked #203 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Gypsum, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Under construction! Room was bad needed to use safety pins to re hang curtains. Chair was chewed by a dog? Plastic on the mattress very noisy and uncomfortable. They should not be trying to book these rooms. Front desk was eager to refund our stay BUT it took me 4 attempts and I still have no resolution to this matter. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Cathy J, General Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we appreciate all feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than great. I can assure you that I will share your comments with my team. We thank you for your business, we will continue to renovate our hotel and bring it up to par.
Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The website informed me while I was booking my stay that it was 1 mile from the Las Vegas strip which it was not. If I knew the location of the hotel, I wouldn't have booked it there.Me and my mother had to drive 20 miles to the strip every night. If I knew that, I wouldn't have booked there. The lobby to check in was in a small room with no bathroom because they were doing construction. The room didn't even have a coffee pot for my mom to have coffee in the morning. The pillows were extremely hard. The shower was very old looking and dirty which I did not feel comfortable taking a shower in. The hotel was in a bad neighborhood in North Las Vegas which we were very uncomfortable staying at, not to mention leaving my car in the parking lot. The website also mentioned we would be getting free breakfast, which was never offered to us. One of the staff members kept calling our room at 12:00 midnight and waking us up just to say they had the wrong room or just hang up on me. I am very upset on how much I was misled when I booked my room on the website.Finally, the hotel was a very run down disgusting place to stay. I will not ever stay at a Super 8 hotel again and everyone of my family and friends will hear about this. I will not recommend anyone to book at one of your locations ever.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me regarding the front desk service. We will be reviewing your comments and concerns in our next monthly service meeting. We will also contact all third party websites to ensure correct information. Again, I apologize and hope you do give us another chance in the future to prove we are dedicated to our guest’s satisfaction.
FORT COLLINS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel is currently under renovation so many of the usual Super 8 amenities were not available. The staff more than made up for the missing amenities. They were courteous, helpful and very friendly. The cost of the room was very reasonable for Las Vegas. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB

Address: 4435 Las Vegas Blvd North, I-15 Exit 48, Across from Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #203 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB 2*
Two story Motor Inn with modern guest accommodations; convenient location off I-15 Exit 48, near Nellis Air Force Base. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis Afb Hotel Las Vegas
Super Eight Las Vegas
Las Vegas Super Eight
Las Vegas Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Las Vegas/Nellis AFB, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.