“Nice, small, and great value hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Rumor Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   455 E. Harmon Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89169 (Paradise)   |
Ranked #129 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Kula, Hawaii
“Nice, small, and great value hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Overall was good maybe 7 out of 10. Rear parking area is dark and needs some lights for safety. Complimentary bottle of water is nice but mine was half empty. Housekeeper needs to pay more attention. $4.00 for a cup of coffee (in a to-go cup) is too expensive especially in Vegaa.

• Stayed December 2013
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! It is very helpful for us to hear feedback from our guests. I have already forwarded your comments to my managers for corrective steps. Thank you for helping us to continually improve! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. We would love to have you as our guest again! Please feel free to contact me any time.

dsweeney@rumorvegas.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was very pleased upon check in. The decorations very very unique and all the employees greeted me like I was VIP. I checked in with Sabine and she was very sweet and caring and gave me a free upgrade to a very nice room! I really loved the pool view even though it was a bit loud but the noise went down very soon. Very close to airport and strip and across from the Hard Rock. I will be coming back soon!

Room Tip: Get deluxe suite with pool view, the room is incredible!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Hi JT! Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience! I love it when my guests tell me that they were treated like a "VIP." That is our ultimate goal! Thank you for recognizing one of our front desk stars Sabina! She does a great job at making sure our guests are taken care of! Thank you for the helpful tip. Our future guests will appreciate the recommendation on the Pool view room. Those are my favorite views as well! We love surprising our guests with free upgrades, especially if you book directly with us! Please feel free to contact me any time you are planning future travel to Las Vegas. We would love to have you as our guest again!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Myself and 2 other colleagues were in town for a conference and booked our hotel at one of the "popular" ones on the strip. We encountered so many problems with our keys, etc.. that we didn't want to spend our last night there. I have heard of the Rumor hotel from watching Real World several years ago and it looked funky/cool back then. I then found out they had rooms available on a Saturday night AND it was close to the airport. We ended up showing up to the front desk with no reservation and they quickly accommodated us and were so nice to upgrade us to a nice 2 room suite with 2 queen beds. The rooms were decorated in dark purples and whites. I loved that there was a balcony connected to the suite as well. The bell hop was super friendly and the ladies at the front desk were so very helpful.

I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends that don't want to mess with all the hassle of staying at one of the casinos on the strip. This hotel is literally a mile away maybe from it all.

Thank you for a great last night of our trip!!

Room Tip: Don't book through a third party- Call the hotel direct and receive some perks!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Hi Andrea, thank you for your lovely review! We're so appreciative to get feedback from our guests. I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay and my ladies at the front desk took care of you! Thank you for posting the helpful tip! Our future guests will be thankful to know there are many perks for booking with us directly! I hope you will think of us again the next time you are traveling to Las Vegas. We would be happy to accommodate you for your entire trip next time! Please feel free to contact me any time. We would love to have you as our guest again!

Gothenburg, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here the week before the grand opening. Cosy botique hotel off the strip next to Hard Rock hotel. Nice rooms. Our aircondition didn't work. But we got another room so it was no problem. We loved the interior at the hotel. Lots of cool details. Lovely pool area with cabanas.

• Stayed July 2013
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Hi Ulrika, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and your amazing photos! I hope you will be coming back to see us soon! Feel free to email me any time you are planning on traveling to Las Vegas. We would love to have you as our guest again!

Thanks so much! Happy Holidays!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I loved the stay in Rumor sooo much! Too bad we visited Las Vegas for 2 nights only, otherwise I would gladly stay in Rumor Hotel for way longer. Rooms are incredibly stylish, comfortable and unbelievably affordable. Staff was great, too! I definitely recommend this place! Can't wait to come back :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Hi Alisa! Thank you for your "Amazing" review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for sharing your love! I hope you will be seeing us again soon! Please feel free to contact me any time! We love having you as our guest!

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The staff is always friendly and accomodating. You feel like a VIP here rather than just one of the thousands at a strip property. Rooms are cool and comfy. Missing a few small touches like glasses for bathroom, only 2 towels, could be 4 to avoid call. Cool sink but no place to put soap except for counter. Otherwise great place.

Room Tip: Most every room is nice, close to lobby on weekends can be louder when DJ's are in.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Hi Eric! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences at our hotel. I'm glad we've made you feel like a VIP! That is our goal at the property for every guest! Sounds like you've been a Rumor VIP for awhile and we appreciate your loyalty! Thank you so much for your feedback and your helpful tip. We're dedicated to continuously improving. Please feel free to contact me the next time you are planning a trip to Las Vegas! We would love to have the opportunity to show you the VIP treatment again! Thanks again!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great stay with my wife at RUMOR this past weekend. All staff members were friendly and ready to serve. The location was excellent, as we attended a concert at The Joint. Loved the "coolness" of the room. Definitely would recommend staying here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hi Matt, thank you so much for being our guest! I'm glad you enjoyed our "Cool" hotel! Glad to hear that my team took care of you and your wife on your Stay-cation! We are conveniently located for any one attending concerts at the Hard Rock. Please email me the next time you are attending a show, we would love to have you back! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience! We hope to see you again soon!

dsweeney@rumorvegas.com

Been to Rumor Hotel? Share your experiences!