“I love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #124 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
Henderson, Nevada
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The rooms are absolutely beautiful and everyone so helpful! The ladies at the desk went above and beyond for me and my guests.

I personally want to thank Brittnee, Liz and Dillon for their hospitality.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Hi Nina,

Thank you so much for being our guest! We're so happy that your group enjoyed their stay. We very much appreciate the kind words and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future! Please contact me anytime you are considering future travel to Las Vegas!

475 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed here for two nights and wished it was more. We had a huge room with our own patio area. The bed made for a great nights sleep and there was a nice sized bathroom as well. The pool area was great with a mix of massive beds and cabanas to laze around in/on. All the staff we came across were very friendly. its around a 20-30 min walk to the strip which we managed without a problem. Look forward to staying here again .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hi Lee,

Thank you so much for being our guest and taking the time to share your experience! We love to hear from our guests. I hope you will be returning again! Please email me any time you are considering coming back to Las Vegas!

Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I tried to stay at Rumor but due to construction they moved us to q substandard hotel. The next day upon complaining we were told when we returned to Vegas we would get a free nights stay. We returned several months later and long story short the stay was amazing. Stephan the head chef prepared a dinner for us in the hotel restaurant and it was AMAZING! My opinion of this place was shaky at best before this stay. I'm a fan of staying off the strip and there is no where I would rather stay if im going to stay off the strip.

• Stayed July 2013
Hi Encosi,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad that we were able to have you back as a guest of the hotel! Our Executive Chef Steve Austin will be excited to know that you had an Amazing Experience in his restaurant! I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Please contact me any time you are considering future travel to Las Vegas!

Best Regards,

Norwalk, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Staff was very friendly all through out and both check in and check out were a snap. The property was very trendy and the rooms were just spectacular. My favorite part of the room was the very spacious and modern bathrooms. It's a small property so getting to our room was quick and easy. You bet we're coming back next time!

Room Tip: Don't worry. They're all great!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Charlie! Thank you so much for being our guest and taking the time to write a review! We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! Please visit us again anytime! Feel free to contact me the next time you're planning a trip to Las Vegas.

Cheers!

Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Last minute reservation and the staff wat great with all of our needs and wants. Room was more than expected and clean! Would so stay there again.Next time without the kids. We were leaving and they were setting up the pool and the music for the Saturday night party.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Hi Shaun,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We would love to have you back again! Please contact me anytime you are planning on visiting Las Vegas. I'd be happy to put together a special romantic vacation for you and your wife!

West Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed at Rumor for 4 nights in November of 2012. I arrived at the hotel (which is five minutes from McCarren) at around 9 in the morning and was informed that my room was ready and that I could check in immediately (check in time is 3PM). The room was painted in very dark colors, so the place itself looked rather dark and foreboding...until I opened the drapes. I had no view to speak of, as I was on the East side of the building. If I leaned out of the very small balcony, I could see the neck of the ginormous guitar at the Hard Rock Casino, which is right across Harmon Ave.
The room was a suite, so there was a living area, tastefully decorated with a leather couch, lounge chair and a coffee table. There were bottles of water (which were included in the dreaded "resort fee") an ice bucket and some glassware. There was also a flat-screen TV in the couch area. The paint and decor was a little gaudy for my tastes, but it was unique, so extra points for that. Also, there is an "adult channel" on the TV lineup, but in reality it was one movie, on a loop, for four straight days.
The bedroom had a king bed with the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on (it was a Memory Foam; I highly recommend one), a small desk, another flat-screen TV and a huge soaking tub right in the room. The tub was nice, but the water pressure was so poor in the room that I started the water and took a nap. It took nearly 40 minutes to fill the tub. Literally, 40 minutes.
The morning after my first night in Vegas I headed down to the small but accommodating restaurant for breakfast. I had the best Bloody Mary ever, served my a very friendly bartender. I ordered the French Toast, which was filling and delicious, and because I was alone (and the only one in the restaurant at the time) the bartender sat and chatted with me while I ate. It was welcome company, and I wish I had made a note of his name so I could thank him. The service at Rumor from the front-desk, to the bartenders, to the other staff was top-notch.
I did not get a chance to use the pool, as it was too chilly in late November, but they were open and the cabanas and beds they had poolside were very nice and well maintained. There were hammocks hanging from many of the palm trees that surrounded the pools. A nice touch.
My only complaints were that there seemed to be a gang-banger party going on in one of the rooms and the guests felt it necessary to call down to whomever they saw walking through the pool area, and the resort fee, which I personally think should be abolished.
Rumor is not a casino, which is nice if you're looking for a quiet stay in a nice room. But, plan on spending a bit on cab fair, as Rumor is away from the strip. Rumor to Planet Hollywood ran about 12 bucks, including tip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the pool or the strip.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dillon S, General Manager at Rumor Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for posting your experience! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope you will come visit us again soon. Please contact me any time you're looking to return!

Best Regards,

Upland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was visiting Las Vegas 10/25/13 to 10/28/13. Had reservations at another hotel and was planning a cocktail party for our 60 friends who were joining us. Our hotel put up road block after road block. I thought we were going to have to cancel the party, then I contacted Rumor. They emptied an entire floor to accomodate us at the last minute. The Chef was amazing as was the entire Rumor staff.
They went above and beyond any expectations I would have had for any hotel any where.
My 60 friends and I are planning on making this our hotel for our annual trip to Vegas for the Fetish and Fantasy Ball.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much Theresa! We really enjoyed having your group and we're glad we were able to make everything special for you! We're excited to have your entire group stay with us next time!

Thanks again!

dsweeney@rumorvegas.com

Been to Rumor Hotel? Share your experiences!