“1/2 century birthday vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Dallas, Texas
“1/2 century birthday vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Son and daughter in law suggested this location. Glad I decided to accept the advice, Love the convenience of the in-room safe and electronic room operations.Mini bar is for mini bar items only - will be charged if you store anything in the frig,,,per day.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for allowing ARIA to host your special birthday celebration. I am thrilled that our enticing guestroom amenities filled you with joy and convenience. Your positive feedback reassures me that we are providing our guests with lasting memories and unforgettable opportunities. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many festivities in the future.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,310)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hallandale Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

ARIA why would you stay anywhere else. I stayed in a corner Suite with a city view room was amazing. Bathroom with all the amenities including jacuzzi what a slice of heaven after losing my money in the Casino only Vegas(ARIA) can make that fun. Located in the heart of the action. Very impressed with all MGM properties. This coming from somebody who works for a competitor! I'll never tell

Room Tip: Corner Suite with a city view
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including your luxurious Corner Suite complete with breath-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip and relaxing bathroom amenities. It is a delight to know that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I think this is a very good hotel and is very high tech. I really liked that the windows would open by pressing a button. Also, the button for turning all the lights out at once was really neat and cool and yeah.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tien,

Thank you for posting your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your guestroom accommodations and that every aspect of your stay was superb. I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay at ARIA.

Warmest regards,

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the aria for our anniversary in April. I am always concerned about how clean the rooms are and aria did not disappoint. My husband was thrilled with the technology everything in the room was controlled by a tablet. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean and the perfect size. The staff was helpful and polite. There was a line at check-in but it moved quickly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to your immaculate guestroom, convenient Control4 touchpad, and the award-winning Five Diamond service you received from our staff. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most momentous resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have surpassed your prospects. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Still our favourite place to stay while in Vegas.

Everyone from check in to Custodial very friendly. You cannot walk down a hallway without someone saying hi,good morning, or have a great day.

When you get a hand pay the slot attendants are just as friendly.

Had an issue with the drain in our shower, from the call, to the ticket generated, to fixed, took one hour! Amazing!

Beds are still the most comfortable beds ever...even though you only get a few hours sleep every night..it is Vegas.

Restaurants at the Aria are first class and great food.

Slot machines actually pay at the Aria...at least for us during our stay the did.

Will be back again!

Room Tip: Get a room close to the elevators, otherwise takes awhile to get to your room
Green Features: They have smart rooms to conceive energy...very cool!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your continuous patronage. I find great joy in knowing that you feel such passion of ARIA time and time again. The breathtaking ambiance of our resort still puts me in awe, so I am truly pleased that it continues to provide our guests with the same amazing experience. I am exceptionally delighted to see your appreciation for the impeccable service provided by our staff, the comfort of our custom designed Sealy mattresses, and the plethora of dining venues here on property.

Additionally, I do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your guestroom shower. I am thrilled to see our staff was able to remedy this issue in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. Thank you again and I would be elated to welcome you back.

League City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great Service from the start. Check in took around 30 minutes, staff attentive. Room was clean and large. Loved the two sinks in the bathroom. Right in city center near shopping. The only thing I would change is to add perhaps a ceiling fan or other device to circulate the air more. I like the rooms to be really cool at night.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Kim,

Thank you for celebrating your milestone birthday at ARIA. I am thrilled that the service you received from the beginning to the end of your stay demonstrated our thorough commitment to our guests. Additionally, it is fantastic to read about the enjoyment you experienced with your well-appointed guestroom and our enviable location. Please know that I will review your suggestions with the appropriate areas in an effort to enhance our resort experience. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the future.

Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

It's always a pleasure to stay at the Aria in Vegas. You feel welcomed and pampered!! Casino and hotel are both beautiful and the staff very courteous, always!!! Although I did not use use all of the amenities in the Hotel/Casino there was plenty to choose from. I will definitely consider the Aria for my next Vegas experience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mayra,

Thank you for your continued patronage. It is wonderful to read that the efforts of our hospitable employees created a welcoming and enticing environment for you. I also appreciate your recognition of the plethora of amenities we have, which meet the varying needs of our dynamic guests. Thank you again, and I look forward to your next business trip.

Best regards,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!