“VEGAS BABY!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

ARIA Resort & Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109   |
Hotel deals
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #15 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Hallandale Beach, Florida
“VEGAS BABY!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

ARIA why would you stay anywhere else. I stayed in a corner Suite with a city view room was amazing. Bathroom with all the amenities including jacuzzi what a slice of heaven after losing my money in the Casino only Vegas(ARIA) can make that fun. Located in the heart of the action. Very impressed with all MGM properties. This coming from somebody who works for a competitor! I'll never tell

Room Tip: Corner Suite with a city view
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including your luxurious Corner Suite complete with breath-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip and relaxing bathroom amenities. It is a delight to know that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,998)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I think this is a very good hotel and is very high tech. I really liked that the windows would open by pressing a button. Also, the button for turning all the lights out at once was really neat and cool and yeah.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tien,

Thank you for posting your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your guestroom accommodations and that every aspect of your stay was superb. I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay at ARIA.

Warmest regards,

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the aria for our anniversary in April. I am always concerned about how clean the rooms are and aria did not disappoint. My husband was thrilled with the technology everything in the room was controlled by a tablet. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean and the perfect size. The staff was helpful and polite. There was a line at check-in but it moved quickly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to your immaculate guestroom, convenient Control4 touchpad, and the award-winning Five Diamond service you received from our staff. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most momentous resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have surpassed your prospects. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Still our favourite place to stay while in Vegas.

Everyone from check in to Custodial very friendly. You cannot walk down a hallway without someone saying hi,good morning, or have a great day.

When you get a hand pay the slot attendants are just as friendly.

Had an issue with the drain in our shower, from the call, to the ticket generated, to fixed, took one hour! Amazing!

Beds are still the most comfortable beds ever...even though you only get a few hours sleep every night..it is Vegas.

Restaurants at the Aria are first class and great food.

Slot machines actually pay at the Aria...at least for us during our stay the did.

Will be back again!

Room Tip: Get a room close to the elevators, otherwise takes awhile to get to your room
Green Features: They have smart rooms to conceive energy...very cool!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your continuous patronage. I find great joy in knowing that you feel such passion of ARIA time and time again. The breathtaking ambiance of our resort still puts me in awe, so I am truly pleased that it continues to provide our guests with the same amazing experience. I am exceptionally delighted to see your appreciation for the impeccable service provided by our staff, the comfort of our custom designed Sealy mattresses, and the plethora of dining venues here on property.

Additionally, I do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your guestroom shower. I am thrilled to see our staff was able to remedy this issue in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. Thank you again and I would be elated to welcome you back.

With gratitude,

League City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great Service from the start. Check in took around 30 minutes, staff attentive. Room was clean and large. Loved the two sinks in the bathroom. Right in city center near shopping. The only thing I would change is to add perhaps a ceiling fan or other device to circulate the air more. I like the rooms to be really cool at night.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Kim,

Thank you for celebrating your milestone birthday at ARIA. I am thrilled that the service you received from the beginning to the end of your stay demonstrated our thorough commitment to our guests. Additionally, it is fantastic to read about the enjoyment you experienced with your well-appointed guestroom and our enviable location. Please know that I will review your suggestions with the appropriate areas in an effort to enhance our resort experience. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the future.

With gratitude,

Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

It's always a pleasure to stay at the Aria in Vegas. You feel welcomed and pampered!! Casino and hotel are both beautiful and the staff very courteous, always!!! Although I did not use use all of the amenities in the Hotel/Casino there was plenty to choose from. I will definitely consider the Aria for my next Vegas experience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mayra,

Thank you for your continued patronage. It is wonderful to read that the efforts of our hospitable employees created a welcoming and enticing environment for you. I also appreciate your recognition of the plethora of amenities we have, which meet the varying needs of our dynamic guests. Thank you again, and I look forward to your next business trip.

Best regards,

Calgary, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We checked in early evening on a Friday for a two day stay at Aria hotel to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, we arrived the same time many other guests did and it took nearly an hour to actually check in (maybe get a drink before getting in line). Once we did check in though, it was efficient. We were asked if we were in town for a special occasion and when we mentioned our anniversary, we were upgraded to a city view room and also had some treats sent up to our room (we received strawberries dipped in chocolate later in the evening). The hotel is huge and a bit of a maze to get around - there are lots of signs thankfully. The room was really nice with a large bathroom and had electronic controls for all the lights, curtains, tv, etc. it took a bit of fiddling to figure it out, but it's a cool feature once you know how to work things. The city view was pretty nice but honestly I wouldn't have paid extra for it. We did have someone enter our room to tidy things up on Saturday night and this was after we had our 'privacy' sign illuminated. We brought this up with the front desk staff and they said they would speak to management about it. That was really the only bad thing to report from our weekend. Double check your room charges when you check out. We had a charge on our bill that wasn't ours which was removed when we mentioned it.

Room Tip: City view is nice, but seeing as you may not spend a ton of time in the room, Save the money and go...
Green Features: We had all our towels changed when someone entered our room when we had asked for privacy. Otherwise, average environmental practices
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Dennis,

Thank you for sharing the details of your anniversary trip to ARIA. It is magnificent to learn about your astonishment with the features of your guestroom, including the inspiring views, advanced Control4 technology, and lavish bathroom. I am also pleased that the special amenity provided you with lasting memories of our resort.

However, please accept my sincere apologies for the circumstance you encountered with Housekeeping, the Front Desk and your billing. While I regret these experiences, I am elated they did not take away from your overall stay at ARIA. I will absolutely share your concerns with the appropriate areas for review. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many anniversaries in the future.

Kind regards,