“Ready to go again!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Raleigh
“Ready to go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Since my first stay in the Aria corner suite, no other hotel has measured up. Between the view, the layout of the spacious room and the cleanliness of the hotel, in my eyes it's the best place to stay in Las Vegas.

• Stayed April 2014
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear William,

I am thrilled to hear about the unforgettable memories you have from your stay earlier this year. It is marvelous to know that the luxury and comfort of our Corner Suites exceeded your expectations and delivered an unparalleled travel experience. Your positive feedback reassures me that we are consistently providing prestigious opportunities for our guests. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With gratitude,

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,729)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nice hotel, comfortable furnishings, wish they would leave one shelf in the frig to keep my bottled water or leftovers. The clerk at our check in was rude and the process was disorganized. Wish there would have been more seating away from the casino part to enjoy music. Overall had a great time!

• Stayed July 2014
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank for providing your candid feedback. I am delighted to see you enjoyed the overall atmosphere of our resort. Moreover, I apologize for the unsatisfactory level of service you received from a Front Desk Representative. Rest assured we have shared your comments with the Director of Front Office for review.

Additionally, please know that if you wish to have a refrigerator for personal usage during your stay, one may be requested upon the securing of your reservation or with the front desk. Additionally, all of our suites are equipped with a personal refrigerator at no incremental charge.

Your feedback is very valuable and your comments do not go unnoticed. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ARIA in the future.

Warm regards,

Long Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

A beautiful modern EXQUISITE HOTEL AND YET.....BE PREPARED TO PAY AND PAY AND PAY. there is a $25 /day + tax resort fee that does NOT allow you to use the spa facilitates !!! Each drink at the pool is $17 , coffee at Starbucks is marked up to $4 and breakfast in cafe ( 2 eggs and coffee for 2 people $40 .i realize the by gone days are over but this is robbery !

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to read that our contemporary design was well suited for your travel tastes. At ARIA, we greatly value all guest feedback, as it provides us a detailed analysis of the inner workings of our resort. Please know your comments have been well noted in an effort to continually improve our overall guest experience.

Additionally, the inclusion of our resort fee provides our guests access to our most popular amenities without the worry of incremental charges. This includes access to the following hotel services: In-room Internet, Campus-wide wireless Internet, In-room local & toll-free calls, Fitness Center access, daily newspaper, and airline boarding pass printing. Thank you again, and I hope you will allow ARIA the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
Glen Allen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed out stay here. Hotel staff extremely courteous and helpful. This resort has everything on the premises and no need to leave unless you want to go out to the strip. 3 large pools that are open only to hotel guests. Several very good restaurants on the premises. Rooms were very nice, clean and modern. No hesitation about staying there again!

Room Tip: We requested a room overlooking the Vegas strip which is a little more in cost
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing the wonderful enjoyment you encountered at our pools, our restaurants and in your guestroom. At ARIA, we strive to be the single most significant resort experience in the world, and I am delighted that our efforts immensely enhanced your stay. I appreciate your gratifying comments and I will absolutely share them with the leadership of our resort. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Best regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We chose the Aria because it was one of the top rated resorts. My group (6 women) arrived at 11:30pm PT and there was a line for check in that we waited in for 50 mins...this was disappointing after a long flight from the east coast. After such a long wait in line I expected the agent to have a better attitude. Her name was Erleen and she didn't smile and answered all of my questions as if we were a bother to her. I expected such a different experience from such a prestigious hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Pethral,

Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination. I know that you had a plethora of hotels to choose from and had anticipated an extraordinary stay. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and am disappointed to know that you did not receive the award-winning Five Diamond service that we are known for.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. I look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this matter in a timely manner.

Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Generally one of the better hotels in Vegas with newer rooms and an excellent pool area. The casino is also very nice. I did experience a couple of problems, however.

1. On check-in I was asked regarding the reason for my stay. I replied that it was my friend's bachelor party. I was told that they would provide us with "chocolates". They never materialized.

2. When I arrived in my room the underside of the toilet seat was soiled with feces/urine. I called the front desk who said they'd send someone right up. No one came. I called again the following day and it was cleaned within a few hours. I was told I'd "be compensated", but that never happened.

I can forgive the dirty toilet seat on arrival (we all miss something, sometimes), but it's hard to excuse the need for a second call. I don't care about the chocolates, but that does make three "promises" (cleaning "right away", compensation for dirty toilet seat, no chocolates) that were left unfulfilled.

Considering my experience, I'm not sure how to rate it exactly. 2 might be a little harsh as it is a nice Vegas hotel, but the service was definitely below average (which is why I can't give it 3 stars).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Peter,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. While I am delighted you had a mostly enjoyable stay, it is also concerning to learn of the inconveniences you encountered during your visit. I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience and ensure that this does not reoccur. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information.

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed here last week! Check in was a little wait (nothing to long) but they have many check in staff so it goes quite quick. This hotel is so clean and tidy, the facilities it offers are great! We had a 17th floor strip facing room which was amazing! The room are big and full of mid cons... Like electric curtains and media pad next to the bed that controls all sorts :) easy pleased I know :) all joking aside the room was spotless, service was great and staff a pleasure! Great central strip location with connecting shuttle along with a short cut to the Bellagio!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Jay,

I am delighted to see you had an exceptional stay and were captivated with your 17th floor city view room and the innovative Control4 technology within. I also appreciate your recognition of our hospitable staff. At ARIA, we aim for excellence and I am pleased our efforts exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your kind sentiments, and I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!