“Aria Stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Aria Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Exceptional service and environment. Oversized room; high tech; comfortable. An amazing array of dining and gambling options. We highly recommend the property, staff, and location. We will definitely stay again and again.

Room Tip: Utilize it!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Dan,

Thank you for your exceptional review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed the ambiance of ARIA and all of the revitalizing amenities in your fabulous guestroom. Also, your recommendation and continued loyalty is highly appreciated. It is great to know that our dining options and service made your stay extra special and I sincerely look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,338)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Can't fault this hotel everything about it is first class. Beautiful rooms-fabulous bathrooms. We had the buffet it was excellent value for money and food was amazing. Pool area is wonderful and fab shops next door to hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at ARIA. I am overjoyed you had a wonderful stay and delighted in so many of our resort offerings; including our delicious Buffet and sparkling Pool area. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to mention our inviting guestrooms and the pleasure they brought to your visit. Thank you again and I look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future stay.

Warm regards,

Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Spotless, Clean and Beautiful. Beautiful room, comfortable bed and a spotless bathroom...what more can I ask for? A great spa too. Check in at 3 the line was long but fast moving! Used express check out which was awesome! We will definitely stay at Aria again next time we visit Vegas.

Dear Wa,

I am delighted to know you have such an appreciation for our resort offerings and that you enjoyed the comfort of your guestroom bedding and the revitalizing atmosphere of our spa. Moreover, I am glad that your experience at ARIA was exceptional and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

What a beautiful place - the Aria boasts a large casino, beautiful hotel rooms and several five star eateries. Even though you pay an arm and a leg to stay here - the experience is worth it! Everyone at the hotel treated my group like royalty! The rooms are so far above and beyond the norm, I almost didn't want to leave! The pool area (3 pools!) is so posh and makes for a great day of lounging! I can't wait to make it back to Vegas baby! Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Keep an eye on your room number - the hallways can be quite tricky to navigate after a few cocktails...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am thrilled to see you indulged in many of ARIA’s facets, such as our variety of dining options, spacious guestrooms, and beautiful pool deck. Additionally, I am glad that you were able to experience the award-winning Five Diamond service that ARIA is known for first-hand. Please know that we truly value your comments pertaining to pricing and they have been well-noted. I am pleased our efforts have provided you with an everlasting impression and I highly anticipate your return.

With gratitude,

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I stayed here a little over a year ago and LOVED it. This time, however, I did notice a drop in the overall cleanliness of the hotel. There was nothing terrible about it, just a little less pristine than my last visit. I had a few minor problems with the room (safe was locked when I arrived, room key stopped working, fridge was late to be delivered), but they were all dealt with to my satisfaction.

I would still definitely recommend staying here.

Dear Rory,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. While I am delighted to know you had a mostly enjoyable stay, it is also concerning to learn you encountered a few inconveniences as well. I am glad that this did not fully take away from your visit and I would like to conduct further research of your reservation. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information.

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Aria for four nights in July 2014. Hotel is a vast and modern complex perfectly situated in the centre of Vegas' main strip. Our room was situated on the 4th floor and amenities were of a high quality. I often suffer backache in the morning but no problems with the bed here and bathroom was large and spacious. Casino is large and there are numerous restaurants and bars, all are welcoming and look good quality. We ate at the Aria 24 hour cafe on 3 occasions and each time quality and service was good.Pool complex is very good and offers shaded areas and offers waitress service for drinks. For Vegas (it was our first visit) I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Casey,

I am elated to read that you were captivated with so many facets of your stay – from your luxurious guestroom accommodations to our vast Casino and variety of restaurants. Moreover, I would like to thank you for highlighting the delicious ARIA Café and our tranquil pool deck. It is always exciting to read positive feedback and it is a pleasure knowing your stay was an unforgettable one.

Thank you for your recommendation, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

With gratitude,

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Love Aria, we will stay at Aria on all of our future visits. Love the security when going up to our room. Never heard any problems in other rooms or the hallways. We felt very safe. The food was excellent at Jean Georges.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Barry,

It is wonderful to read that you had a fantastic visit, and that our dedicated Security team made a real difference in your stay. Thank you as well for commenting on the delicious options at our Jean Georges Steakhouse.

Your thoughtful feedback is highly valued and I look forward to your return to ARIA.

Best regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!