“Another Visit To My Fav. Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

$75 Food/Beverage Credit
Ranked #16 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Portland, Oregon
“Another Visit To My Fav. Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is my second visit this year to the Aria. My huband and I decided to use another free offer sent to me from the hotel. This visit was excellent as always with the exception of a couple things.
1. The check in lady really did not seem very friendly unlike past visits this time I felt like I was somehow bothering her. I was excited I would of liked a freindly smile in return
2. The toiletries in the room seems to be hit and miss. I am used to having complementary toothbrush kits, razors and shave cream. None of these items were provided which was different than my past stays including this past March.

Other than that my visit was great. While we won no money this trip we still had a good time and enjoyed ourselves. Drink service was good and I rarely waited too long before seeing a coctail waitress come through. I tip each drink and find that in return they come back often.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Bobbi,

Thank you for choosing ARIA and for your continued patronage. I am pleased you had another wonderful stay and appreciated the excellent service provided to you by our Cocktail staff. Your recognition of their efforts is greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I apologize for the level of service you received upon check-in and for the inconveniences you encountered with the amenities within your guestroom. Please know that your feedback is very valuable and has been shared with our team for future improvements.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

12,448 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,911)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a great hotel located along the Las Vegas and a few minutes from the airport. The hotels had all the shoos, restaurants, activities and amenities you will need while on holiday. However, two areas that need attention are: coffee should be placed in the rooms and the corridor is too dark. The darkness makes the floor quite creepy.

Room Tip: My room was on the third floor and still provided a great view on Vegas.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
I am thrilled you appreciated many of our resort offerings – from our array of shopping outlets and delectable restaurants, to our luxurious amenities. Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to coffee makers in our guestrooms and the lighting in our guestroom corridors are much appreciated and well noted.

Thank you for your review, and I anticipate your return stay.

Kind regards,

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed here for one night after my stay at the Vdara and they are right next door and just like the Vdara this hotel is immaculate... You don't want to leave your room..my only complaint is the staff there isn't as friendly as Vdara...as mentioned in my other review, Vdara is much smaller no casino and more intimate...that includes the staff. I was spoiled by the staff at Vdara and it was kind of a let down to see security here stone face and not friendly at all. However do not let that take away from the hotel itself because words can not do these two neighboring hotels justice but if I had to pick one...the staff at Vdara make this an easy choice. Two thumbs up for Aria!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your review and for letting others know how much you enjoyed our resort and modern guestroom accommodations. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

I would also like to assure you that your comments concerning our staff are highly valued, as it helps us to improve our services.

Thank you for again for sharing your experience, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA in the future.

With gratitude,

Lincoln City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I just spent three nights at the Aria and loved every minute of it. Service was great. The hotel is beautiful. I miss the wonderful bed. I will stay again. I used myVegas rewards and was able to stay for the price of the resort fees.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination and for your participation in myVEGAS. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your three-night stay, in addition to our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses and the paramount service provided to you by our staff. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Your generous remarks are highly esteemed, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Paphos, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

It was my first time in Las Vegas. This hotel is really good, I would say one of the best in Vegas. Everything is automated, curtains, lights, music, tv. I even checked out using my email. I had a wonderful experience staying in Aria.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Lenos,

Thank you for your review. I am elated to read that you think ARIA is the best in Las Vegas and that you were captivated with the innovative technology within our guestrooms. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ and I am glad your stay was an unforgettable one. I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights in July. The hotel is new so the amenities are top notch. Our visit got off togreat start with the check-in staff placing us on a high floor so we could see the fireworks. Next we went off to the concierge to set up and itinerary. Again the service was stellar. Our concierge, Cy was easily one of the best I've ever worked with. If you need any ideas just place yourself in her hands and she'll take great care of you.

A few caveats: the beds are very soft so if you're used to firm mattress like me then you'll have few rough nights. Also the room system is a automated you may need to read the manual.

The food options are amazing if you're up for high-end dining. Try Jean George. The best meal I've had in ages. Sadly, if you're looking for modestly priced meals you'll have to go elsewhere. The breakfast at Jean Phillipe patisserie was almost inedible but the buffet was fantastic.

Overall I'd highly recommend. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Get as high a floor as you can with a pool view. Best view of the strip.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Erick,

Thank you for recognizing the paramount service you received from our Front Desk and Concierge, specifically Cy. I am elated their efforts created a welcoming environment for your stay, and allowed you to enjoy the holiday festivities from the breathtaking views in your guestroom. It is also amazing to learn about your gratifying experiences at Jean Georges Steakhouse and The Buffet. However, please know that your comments regarding your guestroom mattress, in-room technology and Jean Philippe Patisserie have been well noted in an effort to make future improvements. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return stay.

Review - Aria

The Aria is obviously more modern than many of it's 5 star competitors on the strip, and it's central location is an excellent spot from which to explore the rest of Las Vegas Blvd. in comparison to other 5 star properties I have stayed at on the strip I found:
Pros
While the rooms aren't the largest on the strip they are amongst the most well equipped. A safe built in to the night stand drawer, the walk through shower in to the bath and plenty of drawer space were all great touches.
The Control 4 system in the rooms is a cool touch. Being able to control the curtains, tv, aircon and lighting from a tablet is really nifty.
Cons
The music from the Liquid Day club competes with other music being played around the regular pools making neither pleasant to listen to. On days when Liquid is open, just play that music in all the outdoor communal areas.
We understand that the resort doesn't want us to buy and make our own beverages, but charging a $25 "personal usage fee" for the spare space in the mini bar and conducting bag searches as you enter the pool area really is taking matters a bit too far
The resort is wider than it is tall in most areas. I don't normally think the journey from my room to the elevator is anything worth commenting on, but in the Aria it can be a real hike if you are at the extremities of your floor.

Stayed April 2014
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is astounding to know that the alluring amenities and advanced Control4 technology of your guestroom, along with our central location and modern ambiance, make ARIA one of the best resorts in Las Vegas.

However, it is concerning to know that there were some negatives to your stay as well. Please accept my sincere apologies for your dissatisfaction with the music at LIQUID Pool Lounge and with our hotel policies. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will absolutely be reviewed with the appropriate areas. Thank you again, and I hope you will allow ARIA the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Kind regards,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!