“Ridiculous Beds!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Miami, Florida, United States
“Ridiculous Beds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

All I have to say is that the Aria hotel has the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. It was like sleeping on clouds and after a long day and night I really appreciated that feature. The rooms are very spacious and the bathrooms are lovely.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not too far fro the lifts.. the corridors are extremely long!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our spacious guestroom, luxurious bathroom, and custom-designed Sealy® Mattress. Additional details regarding our guestroom bedding may be found by visiting our website or by contacting our sundries store Elements. I am glad that your experience at ARIA was exceptional and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,338)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Calabasas, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

i like Aria because you can feel luxury
and really it is different experience.
i think everybody have to try it.
the room is clean and big enough and you can find the best view from each side.
there is too much choice for ding and most of them are awesome.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Naser,

Thank you so much for your remarkable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I visit Las Vegas at least once a year. Since our visits are fairly infrequent we try to stay at the nicer hotels on the strip. Aria was certainly up to the task especially when we entered the room and the shades automatically drew open to reveal a corner view of the Las Vegas strip. The hotel is very clean and modern from both a design and technology perspective all functions in the room are done via central remote and the rooms are luxurious. The bathrooms are beautiful and the bed was comfy. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and attentive to the smallest of details. The restaurants were reasonably priced and of the highest quality, especially the American Fish. We are already planning our return trip and will be staying again at the Aria!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Richard,

Thank you for posting your review to Trip Advisor. I am pleased to know you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to the warm welcome of your stunning corner suite, comfortable guestroom Sealy mattress, and your delectable dining experience at American Fish. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
columbus, oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed 3 nights using MyVegas rewards. The standard room was fabulous with cool technology, double sinks in the bathroom, floor to ceiling windows, and comfortable beds and pillows. The room was extremely quiet and housekeeping excellent. I enjoyed the casino, though the slots seemed a little tighter than those at other properties nearby. The sports book is huge, a big plus during March Madness. The buffet for breakfast blew us away in selection and quality. We also enjoyed breakfast in the cafe and gelato at Jean Phillipe. Loved the proximity to Monte Carlo and The Cosmopolitan. Appreciated the security at the elevator entrance. This hotel offered some of the best service I have experienced in Vegas across the board, comparable to The Wynn. A few minor complaints included low water pressure in the shower and sinks, the bathtub in the shower area (just kind of weird), and the lack of privacy in the toilet area with translucent glass door. Not unique to Aria, but the stocked mini bar is a pet peeve. Would much prefer some refrigerator space for guest use, but I suppose it is a big money-maker for the hotel. The pool area was beautiful, though we didn't use it this trip. I would stay at the Aria again without hesitation and would recommend it to others looking for a luxury hotel experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing ARIA and for being a loyal MyVegas participant. I am elated to see you appreciated the expansive Race & Sports book, your accommodating guestroom and features, and outstanding dining experiences at The Buffet and Jean Phillipe. Please know that your comments regarding your guestroom bathroom are much appreciated and if you wish to have a refrigerator for personal usage during your stay, one may be requested upon the securing of your reservation or with the front desk. Additionally, all of our suites are equipped with a personal refrigerator at no incremental charge.

Your feedback is very valuable and your comments do not go unnoticed. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ARIA in the future.

Warm regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
Marion, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Aria is the place to stay in Las Vegas for luxury and class. We had an awesome stay for a week. Our suite was beautiful and very spacious. We stayed in a "Center Suite". The staff everywhere were very friendly and personable. The food was excellent. We especially enjoyed Jean Serrano for Spanish cuisine and tapas. The pools were great and poolside service excellent. I highly recommend Aria.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you kindly for your recommendation. I am thrilled to see you encountered a number of exciting amenities that ARIA has to offer – such as your vast guestroom, the Five Diamond service you received from our array of staff and your relaxing excursion to our beautiful pool deck. I am delighted our efforts have made your stay an extraordinary one and I look forward to your return.

Warrington, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Just back from my first trip to Vegas. The Aria is an impressive structure (like many in Vegas). We had a very good room which was clean and tidy. However 20 mins to check in after a 10 hour flight is no fun and the casino was very smoky. We visited most of the hotels and from what we saw the Wynn looked the best.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear David,

Thank you for posting your review to Trip Advisor. I am elated you enjoyed your guestroom, and that you found ARIA so aesthetically pleasing.

Additionally, please know your comments regarding wait time upon arrival and cigarette smoke in the casino have been noted and are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your valuable input and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Warmest regards,

Stayed here for 4 nights through virgin holidays , fantastic
We had a room on floor 38 with a view of the strip , breathtaking !
Great facilities , and location
Really felt like we were spoilt , If I had any complaints , it would be that the mini bar wasn't free
But I'm being picky here as I really don't think you can fault the place !
I shall be going back to the aria for sure , made my first time in vegas very memorable
Thank you !

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Johaart,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review on your first trip to Las Vegas. I am delighted to read that the views in your guestroom were remarkable, and that we were able to make you feel so pampered. I am thrilled that your first visit to ARIA was an unforgettable experience.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to greeting you on a future trip to ARIA.

Director of Guest Relations

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!