“Expectations Met” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Expectations Met”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Nice stay at the Aria this week. Huge standard room. The room technology is cool, but sometimes you just don't want to mess with it and turn on the tv the old fashioned way. Liked that they check room keys before entering the elevators. As others have mentioned, no coffee maker in room, a Keurig would have been great touch. Starbucks on the promenade level opens at 5am. $4 for a large Pike is the going rate. mLife members should link their Hyatt account for Hyatt points when checking in (as with all MGM properties in Vegas). Aria Cafe overpriced in my opinion but service was very good. Great business center, very accommodating, as I had several business calls to make upon check in, they have private offices you can use free of charge. Internet connectivity was stable and you can connect multiple devices. If your room isn't ready when checking in they will give you the keys and text you the room number when it's ready. Overall a very good stay. Returning in August.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Dave,

Thank you for providing me with such a riveting review. I am thrilled to see the Business Services Center was able to provide a private office for your business needs; in addition I am ecstatic to see you appreciated your vast guestroom, modern in-room technology, and the Five Diamond service that was provided to you by our Front Desk and Security staff. Please know that your comments regarding in-room amenities and ARIA Café are much appreciated and help us to improve our services. Once again, thank you for valuable feedback. I look forward to your return in August.

Best regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,310)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nova Scotia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The ARIA was an excellent choice for accommodations for a short trip to LA. Very Central. Everything you need in one place. Pools, shopping, close to everything on the Strip. Service is great. Parking and valet service made check in and out easy. Highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your remarkable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Seattle WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I don't stay anywhere else while in Vegas. Everything is top quality. Excellent place on the strip to get to anywhere. Let the concierge help you with the plans, they were excellent as well. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I am elated to see that you had a spectacular stay and appreciated so many aspects of our resort, such as your immaculate guestroom, our delectable dining options, refreshing pool area, and the unsurpassed service of our staff. Additionally, your comments on the in-room technology are well noted. I am glad your visit was an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Brampton, Ontario
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Staff were not that friendly, water pressure was extremely low, could not have a proper shower. The selection of dinning restaurants was very limited. Same cirque disolae <sp> as last year. Layout of the gambling area was not that well layer out as it circled around the guest elevator area and was not clear there was more to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Denis,

Thank for your review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you taking the time to share your candid feedback.

I also apologize for the inconsistent service you received from our staff, and please know that your comments regarding our dining, shows, and casino have been noted. Your input is highly valued and it helps us tremendously to improve our services. Thank you again and I hope for an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Best regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
Fort McMurray, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

One of the biggest non-suite rooms in Vegas. Comfy bed, high tech lighting, curtains, TV, etc, all great. My biggest complaint is no coffee maker in the room. Starbucks downstairs, but huge line up every morning. High end minibar, but no coffee! 550 Pizza, Lemongrass, and American Fish all great restaurants. Overall really nice place, I found it to be more of a 50+ crowd. At the bar was told only 1 comp drink every half hour as long as I was playing max bet. At a $15 table was told I had to play $25 a hand if I wanted to get credit on my mlife card. Was a little steep/stingy for me, so went elsewhere to play. I would stay here again, just wouldn't gamble here.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your sharing about your recent stay at ARIA. I am elated to learn that the stylish décor and integrated technology in our guestrooms, and the variety of dining options at our resort were very pleasing to you. Also, please know that your comments regarding coffee in your guestroom and beverage service on our casino floor are well noted. Your wonderful feedback is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed a Week in December. . .rooms were great, view was incredible. . .buffet was one of the best we have visited in Vegas,. , . lots of variety and very clean. . .loved the modern feel of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed our well-appointed resort, the delicious Buffet, and the beautiful views in your guestroom. I am delighted that you found ARIA very pleasing during your stay. Your feedback is greatly valued and I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Portsmouth, NH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I recently visited Las Vegas for 4 nights. We are not gamblers, but went to a couple of shows and enjoyed the sights of Vegas. We chose the Aria because of it's newness and location. The room was nice, brimming with technology. The bathroom was gorgeous, one of the nicest I have ever seen in a hotel. BUT....There was no coffee pot! This was a major inconvenience. There is a mini bar,but a $50.00 a day charge to move anything, so the refrigerator could not be used. Our room stayed at 76 degrees (way too hot for sleeping) no mater what we adjusted. The pillows were extremely soft. Neither one of us slept well...
We were disappointed in the breakfast buffet. So we went to the cafe for breakfast the next day...$60.00 for 2, for a basic breakfast! Crazy! We also tried the dinner buffet and found that to be worse!.... Certainly not what we expected from a "Las Vegas buffet".
We were charged for a movie that we did not rent, and it took over a week to remedy. We tried calling a couple of times, and were on hold for so long that we hung up. It was over a week before our e-mails were responded to. The front desk manager also sent an apology and assurance that it was taken care of.
We would chose a different hotel if we return to Las Vegas.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure knowing you enjoyed your innovative guestroom and lovely bathroom accommodations. I am glad that you were able to experience the modern luxury that we are known for first-hand.

In regards to our guestroom mini-bar, please note that each item is priced for individual consumption, and the separate $50.00 charge is only incurred if perishable items are removed to store personal belongings. Additionally, your comments pertaining to a coffee maker and our guestroom bedding are much appreciated and are well noted.

It is also concerning to read that you had some negative aspects to your stay as well, and I would like to learn more about your visit. My Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain additional details.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!