“5 STAR, GREAT EXPERIENCE, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Perth, Australia
“5 STAR, GREAT EXPERIENCE, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Myself & my finace (both 25) stayed at Aria for 3 nights after NYE, we had come from TI (see my review of Treasure Island).

We stayed in a Panoramic Room which cost us about $950 AUD between us however it was amazing! We had fantastic views of the strip, a separate lounge, bedroom & bathroom. A Spa Bath overlooking the strip. Every night we arrived back to our room with our beds turned down, slippers laid out & chocolates. In the morning we awoke to a free daily paper.

The hotel itself is like nothing I've ever seen, its incredibly well presented with modern decor. The staff were all extremely friendly, smiling & always helpfull.

It is more expensive to eat in the fancy restaurants however they are second to non. There is also a fabulous buffet open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner which is reasonably priced and delicious!

The Aria location is great, there is ample nightlife in the Resort itself however it is also only a short stroll from 100's of other bars, night clubs, casino's, restaurants, cafés. It is located walking distance to the Cosmo, Bellagio Fountains, MGM, Shopping Malls, NY/NY.

I would highly recommend paying extra and staying at this hotel, we paid extra for a better room however there are cheaper rooms available.

BEST HOTEL I have been in, in a looong looong time

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Beck,

It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Thank you for recognizing the exceptional service provided by our staff and I am glad you enjoyed the spectacular panoramic view of Las Vegas from your guestroom. I also appreciate your recommendation of our buffet, restaurants, and nightlife.

Thank you again and I am excited to welcome you back.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,327)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Positives: very modern and clean.
Issues: we could smell marijuana on the 21st floor( two doors away from our room). It is a smoking hotel so if you are a non-smoker this is definately an issue. Not for kids :) no matter what you hear LV is not for kids.
Pools close at 4:00 pm which is very disappointing. They have beatuiful pools which we had an opportunity to use for 10 minutes. Black jack tables minimum bet is usually at least $25, we had to go to other hotels to find $$15 tables.
Only one shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided for a couple. No mouthwash, toothpaste or floss provided. For the 31st and 1st room rates were $500/night, we expected our experience to be grand, but really it was not worth the money we paid. We went to Haze for the New Year celebration, John Legend was supposed to host the party, he showed up at 11:56pm or later and he did the countdown. Line-ups for drinks huge etc. Buffet prices kept changing by hour. Ond day dinner is $32 the next $76. Not impressed.

Green Features: Built with eco friendly materials, but staying at this hotel will definately expose your health to risk due to second hand smoke. Peopke with respiratoty or hearth problems, should not stay at this hotel. Ventilation system should be upgraded to improve air quality.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you appreciate the cleanliness and modern feel of our resort, and our beautiful pools.

I would also like to apologize that your stay was not entirely up to par. As Trip Advisor is not linked to your reservation, our Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain more information about your stay. Thank you again and I look forward to your reviewing your comments.

Kind regards,

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Just got back from staying at this hotel for the second new year's in a row. The only reason I'm giving this hotel 4 stars and not 5 is because of the security.

It's a beautiful hotel with comfortable accommodations; the beds are super comfortable. Everything is modern and easy to use in the rooms. The location on the strip is great; centrally located and walking to distance to a lot of the other major hotels/casinos.

My concern with security had to do with the New Year's Eve celebration and after 2 years in a row at the same hotel I don't understand what changed this year. I understand the strip is closed off to traffic due to the amounts of people that arrive for the celebration; but for whatever reason the hotel security forced people outside of a fence off of the hotel property onto the strip at approximately 11:55 pm. In the process of being forced out of the gate different security personnel gave different answers as to when the gate would reopen; ranging from 12:15 am all the way to 3:00 am according to information left in the guest rooms that morning. The New Year's celebration and fireworks go off at midnight and it was beautiful. As the clock continues ticking into the new year, the red jacketed security personnel on the other side of the fence do nothing other than watch the massive amounts of people continue to crowd the fence waiting for them to reopen it. Around 12:20 am, the gate is opened and people begin forcefully shoving their way in....and this is where is really gets interesting..... the security personnel are doing a head count and only allowing a small number of people in at a time and they force the gate shut again! Within the next 5-10 minutes, more people continue to push closer to the gate along with the overly drunk people attempting to stumble through the crowd (in the mean time....the red jacketed security on the other side are yelling "don't push"....like its going to help!) Along with my family, we are attempting to firmly hold our ground about 4-5 people back when the gate is opened again. I am not a big person and due to the force of people pushing I was pretty much picked up and shoved through the gate; making it alive to the other side I looked at one security person and told him somebody was going to get killed in that mess, but he didn't seem concerned at all. By the time I woke up in the morning, I felt like I could feel the effects a little more (a strained/pulled ankle; more than likely from the shoving).

I still enjoy this hotel due to the location and comforts but really concerned about how the security went down hill in a year.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and your candid feedback. I am glad you had a great stay; however, your New Year’s Eve experience is concerning to me and I would like the opportunity to gather more details.

My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information to ensure that this does not reoccur. I look forward to hearing to from you.

cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I can't go back to the date that we stayed to add the review to then but it was Aug 2012
We found this hotel to be great value and truly fantastic!
When we got to the hotel there was a welcome menu on the TV and also the curtains to the room opened showing the wonderful view of the strip the large glass window was stunning.

The room and bathroom were very clean. The only thing I noted was the hallway sometimes smelt of smoke...

There were only a couple of annoying things about the hotel the concierge the que was always crazy and it took ages to get to the front but when you do they are very helpful...

I sent instructions for how I prefer the bedding as I don't like a duvet cover with the hole at the top and you end up with the actual duvet in your face some of the hotel staff adhered to the request and some didn't as sometimes the gap was at the top...

This was one of the best hotels we have stayed at ever!! It is huge there is soooo much you could do here! There is an amazing juice bar with fab juices. There is also a wonderful patiserie where I had pancakes from one morning. The pool areas are wonderful, there is a fab gym, lots of restaurants and bars and a nightclub. If you wanted to you could literally not leave this resort!!!

We really enjoyed this trip we loved Vegas and we loved the Aria so we would definitely return!!!

Green Features: Very good more hotels should have a policy like this
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our resort. I am particularly pleased you enjoyed your guestroom welcome greeting and hotel accommodations, Haze Nightclub, and the array of restaurants at our property, including the delicious French gourmet offerings of Jean Philippe Patisserie.

I would also like to apologize for any inconveniences you experienced with the extended wait time at our Concierge desk and with Housekeeping concerning your bedding request. We work hard to maintain the highest service standards and all of your feedback is highly valued. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is the 4th time I have stayed at this hotel with friends or my boyfriend. The location within City Center and on the strip is superb. It has all the amenities of the Cosmo next door without all the noise and drunk Vegas newbies. If you sign up for their free rewards program and emails you can get great discounts. Will stay here on future visits

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. I am excited to read that ARIA is your new favorite hotel in Las Vegas and I am glad you had a great stay. I also appreciate you taking the time to recommend the incentives of our M life Rewards program. Thank you again and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back on a future stay.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Wow! When you walk in the room the drape automatically draw back to reveal a beautiful view of the skyline. Doesn't get much more impressive than this! All the room is controlled by an iPad sized gadget next to bed. At night you can set the TV, lights and drapes to turn off and close at a particular time. So you can lay down and snuggle in then just drift off to sleep watching TV and the beautiful night lights knowing it will all turn off a few minutes later. Even the 'privacy' and 'clean room' signs are automated. The only negatives I would say are that the minibar is one of those that if you pick up something to look at it for longer than 30 seconds you get charged for it. Really? However, the minibar charge for soda was only $3, so it wasn't all that outrageous (for a big hotel).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Luanne,

Thank you for posting your review to Trip Advisor. I am elated you enjoyed the advanced Control 4 technology in our guestrooms and that you utilized the room features to their full extent.

In regards to the weighted sensors, please note that this is a commonly used system in mini-bars and your comments are well noted. Thank you for your valuable input and I look forward to your return.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This hotel is the most amazing place I have ever been . The hotel rooms greet you as you walk in the door and they address you by name, or wish you “Goodnight,” or gently wake you in the morning.... . The lighting, the window shade, the music—everything is tailored to your preferences and intuitive to your needs.

I had the chance to get a room at the 18-st floor... Amazing view the day and especially in the night . Great pool, great shopping Center , dining places... It is huge !
I would highly recommend

Room Tip: ask for rooms above the 14-th floor for the view