We stayed at the Aria for 10 days in August.
The Aria is a very nice modern Hotel. It has some great restaurants (check out the MacnCheese at Todd English or try Julian Serrano). Location of the Hotel is great. There were always Taxis available. The Aria has nice pools and there was no problem in getting a sun lounger at any time.We also tried their Liquid Pool which was only ok - a bit empty, minimum charge US$ 50 (to use for drinks and food) each to get a sun lounger and quite a few very loud drunks. I noticed quite often very long lines at check in.
What I didn't like:
- Friendliness was somethimes a bit lacking
- Bed is too soft
- The room was very dusty, size is average, no stock up of bathroom amenities - I had to ask almost daily
- Very annoying entertainment system -hardly never worked, even just changing TV channels was a hassle. The normal remote control did not work either.
Saying that I definitely would stay here again. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much.
- Also Known As:
- Aria Resort And Casino
- Aria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ARIA Resort & Casino is a AAA Five Diamond Award winning resort which offers you the best in accommodations, gaming, dining and entertainment. Check out the newest place to see and be seen on the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, Amex, MGM Domestic, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your ARIA Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.