“lovely place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“lovely place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

great location,in the middle of the strip.hotel room was clean,tidy,and huge with a fab view.the bed was sooooo comfy we didnt want to leave!the gadetry for the curtains etc was great and fun to have a go at,having a jacuzzi in the bathroom was fun too!in general the staff were very friendly and the service was good,ate in a couple of places in there,the cafe being esp nice.would def stay again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,664)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Love this hotel. It is beautiful and enjoys a great spot on the strip. We have stayed here before and were impressed with how clean and well kept everything was. This time we had a significant problem with our room. It was so DIRTY. Stained bedspread, glass tops on furniture smudged with ?? , bathroom floor dirty and rugs not vacuumed! We were shocked. This is a 5 star hotel! We went down to the front desk. They were very apologetic and told us it would be taken care of. They asked specifically what we wanted and I told them a new bed spread. They gave us $75 credit and we left for lunch. Three hours later the room hadn't been touched!! Again to the front desk... Another $25 added. When we finally got to the room, it exceeded any expectation we could have had! Brand new bedspread , new bedding, sparkly clean room with slippers laid out and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. It was perfect. A rough go at the beginning but they were very accommodating and made it more than right. This may have posed even more of a problem if you arrived exhausted and wanted to nap right away. But this is Vegas ... Overall it is a five star hotel with five star service.

Room Tip: Ask nicely at check in for an upgrade. We mentioned our anniversary and had a $20 bill ready. We w...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I just returned from a 5 day stay in Las Vegas with my best girlfriend, and we fell in love with Aria. Everything about the hotel was just great. The check in process was pretty fast, considering the size of the line we were in – but they have it nicely roped off and it aids in the speed and simplicity of the waiting process.

We stayed in a deluxe room with two queen beds and the room was great. Our view consisted of the pool at the Cosmopolitan, the pool at the Vdara, both of the Palms hotels, and the mountains in the background – even though it wasn’t the Strip, the view was pretty fantastic. The beds are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We both agreed that the beds were the most comfortable we had ever slept in, in our entire life. The bedside control panel was also a lifesaver for all those lazy moments after a long day at the pool or a long night out. The shower and bath were great, and the towels weren’t that bad either! The only downside we came across in the room was the lack of counter space for two 22 year old girls and all their makeup and hair products / appliances.
The pools were great – cold enough to refresh you from the 90 degree weather. Sometimes the service by the servers was a little slow.. other than that it was great. The food and drinks were amazing, but expensive – as to be expected.

Aria has a great location on the Strip, we were able to walk to and from half of the clubs we went to. But had to cab to and from the others. We were also able to walk to every off property restaurant in next to no time. The location was unbeatable.

Aria really is an incredible resort. The decor, and the atmosphere you feel throughout the entire place is incredible - comfortable, yet sophisticated. My friend and I have already agreed to come back in August and we cant wait! Thank you Aria!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is one of the best hotels in vegas. From the minute you walk into the room and everything cuts itself on to welcome you in, you realize this hotel is high tech and designed to satisfy you.

Its also located at a great position on the strip, so a room with a view actually gives you a view of both directions of the strip. I have stayed at many other high quality hotels on the strip (venetian and comparable) and the Aria has been my favorite thusfar.

Room Tip: Pick the "strip view" packages and you'll be set for one of the best views in vegas.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rifle, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I go to Vegas very often. I'm 20-years-old, so I don't know how the gambling and club scene is here, but I can tell you the room was beautiful! The bed was sooo comfy. We stayed in a very nice suite. Awesome shower and hot tub. My favorite part was everything in the room was controlled by a touch screen remote. I could open and close the curtains with it hehehehe! We ordered room service; their breakfast was very yummy and the guy that brought it to us was very cute. The place is located I would say in the middle of the strip so we were able to walk everywhere easily.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a lovely hotel that has a world class appeal! The rooms are 1st class, clean, and would be appealing to those who are tech savvy. When you walk into the room the blinds would automatically open to allow the sunlight in to the room and when it's time to close them don't forget to use the touch screen to close them. The size of the room is spacious and it doesn't feel suffocating like some of the older hotels on the stripe.

The pool and the gym is worth the resort fees as both are very spacious and you never feel like you would be tripping over anyone. I have been to other hotel pools on the stripe and you feel like you may have to take a shower to get rid of the slimy residue from the pool and guests. Also, make sure you meet the nicest gentleman in the world at the pool entrance. Craig is the sweetest man that you will meet and he is always greeting you with his warm smile. I enjoyed saying "hello" to him every morning as I made my way to the pool.

The casino itself is spread out which made gaming fun as there seem to be a slot machine that was always available or a spot at the gaming table at any time of the day. If the casino is tiresome then head off to City Centre as it is just a hop, skip and jump away.

The only flaws that I had with this hotel is that their restaurants and mini bar are pricey. I honestly spent many meals at other restaurants on the strip. The only annoyance I had with this resort during my stay would be their front desk service. I called 3 separate times to talk to some one at the front desk and I was on hold for at least 10 mins each time. I was also shocked that for such a large resort they don't have more people working at the front desk. So prepare for a wait when you check in or if you want to speak to someone at front desk. Would have rated them as excellent if the front desk wasn't such an issue.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level as you can get some amazing views on either side.
Green Features: This is by far an environmentally conscious hotel as it was refreshing to see every aspect in the room was energy efficient.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
omaha
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I unfortunately chose this hotel as I had been staying at the Four Seasons and they were booked on our fourth night. I will never make that mistake again. When we arrived, the check in line was something you would normally see at security in an airport. After forty minutes, we were given a key to our room. You must walk through the entire casino to get to the elevators for guest rooms, quite a jaunt. Upon arrival to the 6th floor, the room was hot, smelled of smoke and I don't mean tobacco...there were tortilla chips on the bedspread and stains on three or four areas of the comforter. The toilet had tissue and I'm not sure what else, so I called down to the front desk and they promptly moved us to another room...more walking, which normally I don't mind but after almost an hour between check in and the walk to the room, I was ready to sit down and relax. The staff at check in, or rather, one woman was extremely unfriendly and basically was not interested in smiling or even asking us what type of room we had booked. I understand they were very busy, and she stated that only on Sunday afternoons are they this busy...However, each time I went to the Casino, I noticed the lines were just a long no matter what time it was. The casino was alright, however you will wait for your free drink if you are a gambler so I suggest you just go to the bar and order your own drinks. The only saving grace in this entire establishment were the staff at the cafe. I can't remember the name, but the food was very good and the waitress was phenomenal. She could see that we were exhausted and frustrated and she brought us drinks and created a small salad for me which I appreciated. I believe we left her a forty percent tip as she was the only nice person at this place. I stayed here in the past, but the rooms look worn out at this point, and I wish that they had real non-smoking floors as these were supposed to be but were not. I'm sorry that the Aria is going downhill as it is a beautiful place ascetically and Crystals mall is gorgeous, but next time, I will find another location.

Green Features: Too much smoking and strange odors piped throughout the ventilation system create a weird smell.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us, as we work very hard to offer outstanding experiences to all of our guests.

Derek
Manager

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!