“Nice if you like large casinos” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Adkins
“Nice if you like large casinos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My friend and I met up here and stayed two nights. Our room was not ready but we were eventually upgraded to a very nice sky view. We found it a little "high tech" for us 60ish gals. We did have a good laugh over trying to figure out all of the switches (curtains, lights, etc.). Ate at the Buffet, NEVER AGAIN!!! I ended up getting sick after trying to dig out the crab from the tiny, thin crab legs. We really did enjoy ourselves, the place is just a little too large and not much money from the slots. We will probably continue to stay at the Monte Carlo - more our style.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,664)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Aria was a great value for our two-night guys weekend. The room was more than adequate and looked very new. The spa was a great way to spend several hours recharging. My masseurs was awesome and the other spa facilities were great. Aria is centrally located as well with lots of shopping, dining and other casinos within short walking distance. I highly recommend Aria if you are looking for a great value but still with an upscale feel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Beautiful hotel, excellent rooms, very good restaurants, casino staff is a lot of fun, smoke is almost not present in the casino, quiet and peaceful in your room. I now stay there every time I go to Vegas.

Miami, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Best hotel ever!!! Will never stay anywhere else!!!
You can argue about the design of this hotel compare to others but no other place can beat the service of the staff at the Aria hotel!!!
Everything is brand new, the hotel is clean and shiny all day long, music is great, entertainment is awesome, great variety of restaurant with Gluten Free options!!! ( this is very important for us and very hard to find when we travel)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Pleasanton, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I extended my most recent Vegas trip by one day at the behest of some friends. I had been running terribly at the poker tables and had gotten my fill of the Quad (vomit on the wall of my bathroom, loud & obnoxious people outside, honking horns, etc), so I walked up to the counter at the ARIA to see what kind of a rate I could score.

It was the first time in a week I had felt like a human being. They treated me with respect, gave me a great room and made me feel like my business was appreciated.

When I opened the door and all the lighting came on, the blinds opened, and the TV started playing music... it was like I was a universe away from the Quad.

I really appreciate the quietness and muted tones of the hallways outside the rooms. The bed is super comfy. The air-conditioning/heater works flawlessly, and the water pressure was sufficient, despite being on a high floor.

In short, I felt like I was very well taken care of, without being coddled or pampered. The ARIA is definitely my new go-to resort in Vegas.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I've stayed at many hotels in Las Vegas and the Aria is fantastic. Not as big as the main stream hotels and a great feel. The restaurants are really good - we ate at American Fish and Sirio, both were solid.

Pasco, Washington, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We enjoyed the atmosphere and dining at Aria. The Italian and spanish restaurants had great menu choices and the plate of food was more than we could eat. Everything was delicious and the presentation on the plate was pleasing to the eye.
The beds and pillows were very comfortable. I got great sleep while I was there.
The staff was courteous and helpful.
The

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!