“Pretty nice. Had some issues with the room.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Columbus, OH
“Pretty nice. Had some issues with the room.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at Aria. Check in was quick. No lines like other places I've stayed on the strip. We were given a room on the first floor of rooms. It overlooked what I'm guessing was the casino roof. The sun reflected off the roof and cooked our room. We could not get the AC to cool down the room below 87 degrees and the windows were not floor to ceiling. All rooms are supposed to feature floor to ceiling windows. This is not true with these first floor rooms. The height of the windows didn't bother us much but I thought I would point that out. We called the front desk about the heat. They told us to come down to the front desk with our stuff and they gave us a new room. The staff was very helpful and quick with making this swap. This new room had AC and was much higher up and what seemed to be a quarter mile walk from the elevators (not uncommon in some of these places). The furnishings and bath were very nice. The tub being inside the shower was a little odd. And the windows were floor to ceiling. Bed was comfortable and everything was very clean.

We did not gamble much at Aria. We played some craps in the morning when the limits were low and some video roulette, which was fun.

We opted to eat most of our meals at the Cosmopolitan and Paris so I can't really comment on the dining at Aria. We seemed to like the Cosmo better in general. We spent a lot of time there and plan on staying there next trip. But Aria was still one of the nicer places we've stayed in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Try to get a room closer to the elevator. Less walking.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,107)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stylish hotel with very good service which is better than the Vegas average. No long queues at check-in, got an upgrade to a suite and all facilities are well maintained. Nice pool area. Fantastic restaurants and helpful concierge.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Spent New Years in this Amazing Resort with my wife and it was remarkable !!!
It is in the best location and has the best poker room , an amazing spa , + some of the best restaurants in vegas.
We really liked the elegantly decorated rooms with muted colors , all with a corner view, and great black out curtains.
Javiers rest is the best mexican we have had and the service is so welcoming.
I do miss the high end service and attention like you receive in Four Seasons, but you get you get a one destination package experience here.
I have been a vegas 5 star junkie for years, and have stayed at all the best places, but this is our new favorite for a gamgling/ drinking/ eating trip

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hobbs, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great atmosphere, beautiful, clean casino, great food and very nice comfortable rooms with wonderful beds. I would return to ARIA again. We enjoyed the show..very entertaining! It was a fun and relaxing weekend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Aliso Viejo, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I came to Vegas to celebrate our birthdays which fall about 2 weeks apart from each other in January. I had a surprise prepared for her as I flew two of her girlfriends in to Vegas as a surprise to spend the weekend with her (tip guys...she loved it). Anyways, back to Aria. The hotel is truly one of the best on the strip. The rooms are very nice and well furnished. The casino is also very nice and feels classy. The restaurants, bars and clubs were very good. What really did it for me was the service. When I checked in, I told the desk clerk it was my wife's 30th birthday and asked if they have anything special they can do. He went to speak with a manager and informed me that they could give us a free upgrade to a Sky Suite. This was needless to say very much appreciated and has won me over and made me consider this as one of my go-to hotels for future Vegas stays. Definitely check out Aria for your next trip if you want a great hotel with great service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Alhambra, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

very exiciting and enjoyable in every aspect.. frinedliness of the staff and easy accomodation to all my favorite slot machine. Buffet is very delicious. I have been treated as a King and staff have a smilinmg face and looks like that they are enyoing their job

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The Aria is definitely the place to stay while in Vegas. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms magnificent. The restraunts were excellent and all the staff were sincerely friendly and helpful. The bed was amazing - so soft and comfy. The bathrooms were great - 2 sinks and a very large tub. I also went to the spa for a massage and used the heated stone beds afterward - i was so relaxed after my 3 hour flight.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!