“Aria is Spectacular” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
London, Ontario
“Aria is Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a four night stay at Aria. This is a top notch resort and we were thoroughly impressed from the moment we arrived. Unlike some other theme hotels on the strip which I am personally not a fan of, this property is extremely classy. The rooms are beautiful and the added technological gadgets (Smart TVA that control virtually everything in the room) were an asset. The beds are very comfortable.
I was also very impressed with the security measures that they have implemented. You will need to show your room card each time you arrive at the bank of elevators. It didn't bother us at all. It just ensured that only registered guests could roam the halls.
I love how you never had to wait more than 15 seconds for an elevator. They have thought of everything here and it shows. We will be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,309)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I like very much to stay in this hotel, the best of all is the mattras the bed, very comfortable and very nice to sleep, maybe this is the best bed ever so far!

The location is right in the centre of the strip, easy access to go around by walking

The bakery outside the guest elevator is very nice bread and the ice cream is top quality

Next is the convinient store good if we forgot something from home

The room is full with free wifi, very fast too

The curtain is control by the automatic panel, very cool

The lights also control by panel, it is a high tech hotel

Room was so perfect, we were at the 11th floors not the best view but i dont mind as the room was very nice and comfortable
The bathroom is good too

The only problem was the check in process was too slow, this is one of the slow service for check in , i hoped the hotel can do better.

Recommended to stay at this hotel

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I are locals and love coming to the Aria numerous times a year. We absolutely love the restaurants and the entire hotel facility. The staff is friendly, the food is great, and the gaming is very exciting albeit expensive at times. .:-)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This resort knows how to please their guests. You've probably all read about the amazing remote control technology, the spacious and awesome shower/bathroom area, the great floor to ceiling windows, the modern chic look of the bedrooms and their unbelievably comfortable custom sealy beds. It's true what they say, this place is AWESOME. We dined at Sage and had a wonderful meal. They were very mindful of my dietary needs as a celiac and they provided us with a fantastic meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to be pampered to a special evening. Yes the walk from the elevators to your room may be lengthy, but really?? If you need to complain about the walk, maybe you shouldn't consider going to las Vegas for your vacation!! Maybe you need a beachfront resort where you don't have to walk far from the beach to your bed. I hear that Starbucks is now available in the hotel, so no need to pack your mini Kuerig! This resort is first class. Go, enjoy and don't regret booking it!!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, we had a view of the mountains and our friends had the strip view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was my first trip to Las Vegas. I stayed at the Aria Resort and Casino. I arrived December 23rd. Thankfully there were no flight delays and American Airlines got us there on time. One concern I had was transport from the airport to the hotel. Well, that concern was for naught. As soon as we exited the airport baggage area there were transport vehicles ready and waiting. You could chose a limo or as we did, a shuttle. Round trip shuttle fare for 2 was approximately $27. We used Airline Shuttle Corp. The driver was very friendly. Our shuttle was full, so we had to make a few stops before we arrived at the Aria. The shuttle let us out at the underground lobby for tour buses and shuttles. Not the entrance I imagined, but a bellman was there to meet us, so it was okay.

Our hotel room was on the 18th floor. The room was very nice. The bathroom was spotlessly clean. There was a telephone in the bathroom. ☺ The linens looked newly changed. Opening and closing the draperies and dimming the lighting was controlled by wall switches and beside the door was a "do not disturb" button. Cool, huh? Although we didn't have a view of The Strip, we had a beautiful view of the mountains. From reading comments from other TripAdvisors I knew not to open the refrigerator inside the room. Everything is weight controlled and we didn't want to pay a $50 resetting fee. We didn't use the refrigerator or the items located on the mini bar. I missed having a refrigerator, but not enough to rent one for approximately $30 per day. I really missed having a coffeemaker inside the room. I asked at the desk and was told that it is a fire hazard and they don't provide them inside the room. You may buy coffee in the lobby beginning at 6am.

There were a few negatives, but it didn't take away from our stay. First - there was a room safe in the nightstand. The safe drawer wouldn't stay closed, so someone had used tape to keep the safe drawer closed. The tape left sticky patches on the drawer that hadn't been removed. This should have been an easy fix for the hotel. Secondly - the top of the desk was covered by glass. Water or another liquid had run under the glass and left a small stain on the wood.

The hotel was in the middle of everything. The Tram was very convenient (and free too!). We used it to check out some of the other hotels including the Fountains of Bellagio. There were shopping opportunities everywhere and restaurants everywhere. We went to see Cirque du soleil inside the Aria on Christmas night. Everyone we encountered was welcoming and friendly. We had breakfast 2 mornings at Cafe Vettro inside our hotel. The atmosphere was very pleasant, breakfast was delicious and the portions large. I had a 3-egg breakfast for approximately $15. We used the $100 food & drink credit we received. We had wanted to have The Buffet, but the lines were very, very long - I mean super long!! Maybe we'll try The Buffet next time.

I had to remember to take my key card whenever I left the room. The hotel has a person stationed at the guest elevators asking to see you key card. I can't wait to go back. I will probably stay at the Aria. I asked and was told that it was built in 2009. I was impressed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
San Clemente, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at the Aria hotel while attending a conference. The room and service was excellent. I would highly recommend them for business and personal travel. I ate at their new mexican restaurant Javier's. Once again the food and service was 1st rate.

Room Tip: Great room, service and food. The casino was 1st rate too.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My youngest turned 21 in July, so my wife and I took him to Vegas for Christmas. We stayed at the Aria, and it was wonderful. On the way there, we spoke to several people on the plane that talked about the beds at the Aria being the best they had ever slept in, and the technology in the rooms being great! They were all spot on. The bed was incredible! My wife and I agreed that it was the best we had slept in, and I travel a lot. In 2012, I was only home 4 work weeks, so I sleep on a lot of different hotel beds. The technology wasn't just as great as everyone said, it was useful too! We loved setting the alarm to turn on the lights, turn the TV on to a specific channel, set the temperature, and open the blinds.

We gambled in the Aria casino, ate at the restaurants, and enjoyed the shows! Overall, it was a wonderful experience. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!