“Favourite so far in Vegas!” 4 of 5 stars

$75 Food/Beverage Credit
Ranked #16 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Toronto, Canada
“Favourite so far in Vegas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed at the Aria last February on business, then extended my stay for leisure with my husband. My favourite place to stay thus far in Vegas. This property is modern and classy; does not feel like the typical Vegas casino although the main floor is the casino. As soon as you get into elevators to get up to the rooms, you feel as though you are leaving the casino behind. Conveniently located on the strip, attached to Crystals shopping centre. Tons of restaurants and hot spots just steps away. Clean and new rooms. Very comfortable. There are a couple of cafes for breakfast or snacks on the go, which were helpful while working.There was a resort fee, less than $30 from what I recall. If you are looking for a new place to stay at that is not the typical Vegas vibe, try the Aria.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

12,440 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,908)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was looking forward to my stay at Aria. Friends of mine had stayed there and had a great time. I was there last week for work and stayed for two nights. To set context, I stay in hotels several nights every month for work and then about two weeks a year for vacation.

The week before Christmas is one of, if not the slowest week of the year in Las Vegas. There was no one ahead of me and my two other colleagues in line at check in. It took about 15-20 minutes to get us all checked in. I flew in the New York so it was about 2am my time and I was a bit grumpier than normal. If it was just that, I would have given them a pass.

The room size was alright. For what I paid, I got a much, much better room at the Encore the week before and at The Cosmopolitan at the end of the week. The room was on a low floor and faced west (the mountains are nice, but the Vdara and the freeway dominate the view). The lights in the room require a PhD in electrical engineering to figure out.

When I went to get in the shower to get ready for my meetings the next morning, none of the amenities like soap or shampoo had been placed in the room. When travelling on business, I don't plan on not having these things ready and for the 15-20 needed to deliver them. While I was waiting for housekeeping to deliver what should have already been included in the room, I started looking around more. I checked the mini-bar, most of it was empty so I had to call downstairs to make sure I didn't get charged. I also noticed that the room was not actually all that clean.

The real kicker of the stay was after having called down a number of times in the morning, when I got back to the room at the end of the day, the room was not made up. I called down to let the front desk know that the room was not made, but at that point, said to not bother sending anyone up. The damage had already been done.

It is too bad that my stay was such a disappointment. The casino area was great and we really liked the teppan restaurant and Cafe Vettro (I think that is what it was called). The staff at Cafe Vettro was great.

When I checked out, the front desk asked me how my stay was. I said it wasn't that good and noted the issues I had. This was their chance to maybe make it up. In these situations, I never say what will be an appropriate response but wait to see what their offer is. They took the $25 resort fee (which meant nothing to me on this trip since it was for business) off my bill. It was about par for the course.

I definitely will not be back. I checked out of Aria and into The Cosmopolitan where I had the exact opposite experience.

Room Tip: Good luck!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

well frist night stay in was clean and the view in the room was beautiful! after a very drunk night , my husband and i was terrible hungry so went down to the cafe for breakfast! i order the steak and eggs! it's was cold and somehow eggs was just nasty! plus the hot wings i order is just no juice n no taste! my husband order the omelet , ( we didnt even tried ) ... we hurry ask for check n leave .... otherwise gamble in this hotel was very comfort !

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The room was fantastic, but I feel is kind of complicated to handle all the computerized options, like turning off some of the lights etc.
The valet service was very friendly and always ask if we needed directions.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The meditation rooms in the spa are the most unique amenities at any hotel, even when compared to non-Las Vegas locations. I would travel back next time just for the spa. The food at Sage was excellent.

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is awesome! There is a FREE tram which takes you to Bellagio giving you access to that hotel if you don't like walking. It's at a location on the strip that is pretty much central to everything where all the action is. Close to the planet Hollywood shops, the Caesars shops and a short ride to the Fashion show mall. Love love love this hotel southwest vacations offers good packages btw on this resort the aria itself it so beautiful and city like and smells so good you can control any and everything in your room without leaving your bed! The city view is beautiful!! The staff are ALWAYS friendly and courteous no matter who it is!!!! Great great great!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Milledgeville, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The hotel and its staff were exceptional. I really felt special there. The staff always addressed me by name and could even anticipate my needs. For example, when we first arrived, the bell man brought us ice. He knew we needed that without asking for it. I am going to stay at this hotel every time I come to Vegas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!