“Technologically Advanced” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Elon College, North Carolina
“Technologically Advanced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

A nice, new centrally located hotel. I ran into some trouble when I slid a sandwich in the mini bar without reading the warning. I got slapped with a $50 fee to reprogram the weight sensitive mini bar. After a discussion with the manager she did waive the charge. I write this here not to bad mouth the Aria - but to warn fellow travelers not to touch the mini bar!!
The check in staff was top-notch and efficient. Very pleased with their service.
The casino is nice, was saddened by the expensive tables. Nothing less than $15 for Black Jack and that was only during the day.
The place is huge!!! Over 4000 sleeping rooms, so I wished I had roller skates to get to the room, but this is typically big hotel Vegas!!
Super comfortable bed!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,985)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a first class hotel worth of its 5 star rating and you couldn't find a better location. Truly in the heart of the action with all the shopping, night life, casino action and food you could ever want within walking distance (or a tram ride). Even the most basic room is great and a late check in often leads to an upgrade. You could stay for a week and not try all the restaurants at Aria alone, And the new Cirque show, Zarkana, is excellent.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I spent a few days at City Center and we never left that area! Very high end shopping and the Aria is simply stunning. Great food everywhere. Great smells from the entire resort! No smoke smells anywhere at this property. Casino is perfect and spread apart nicely. Everyone was friendly and accommodating! Nothing bad to say at all. Go here with a significant other and enjoy.

Room Tip: Strip View is it. Don't get the mountain view as you won't see the City Center complex. It...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Costa Rica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We went to Vegas to run the Half Marathon and we decided to stay at Aria, as the building is very impressive and is right in the center. However, i was very sad and disappointed to see how difficult things are in the hotel, in spite of the staffs best efforts.
For starters, we decided right there, while checking in, that we wanted to extend our stay, but no, you cannot do it at the reception, you have to call and make the reservation over the phone! I find that very weird and difficult, specially given that they had space.
Later on our room had three light bulbs burned and the bathroom door was not closing properly. its a new hotel, and for what you pay, those things should not happen.
I also made the mistake of ordering some things from amazon, and was suprised that the hotel charges $15 for a handling fee! I thought that was absurd. Why charge for that! it is really not normal that a hotel will charge more of a fee than amazon does.
Oh, and then... Because of our marathon we had to eat pasta with tomato. So we ordered it over room service and they only serve Pasta Bolognese. We asked if they could do it only with tomato , and they said no. We then called the restaurant Vetro downstairs to see if we could order over the phone and pick it up... and the answer was no, you have to come downstairs (did i mentioned this is one of the hotel´s restaurant?) order it there and wait for it. We did it as they said, but once downstairs they told us that we had to get a table, order, and once we received it on the table, ask them to pack it to go... Can you believe it! And we are talking about Vegas!

I feel the hotel is very beautiful, and the staff is super nice, but for some reason, hotel policies or way of working is a bit bureaucratic, and in this era I feel hotels should make things easier for the guests, specially if you want repeating guests. Just an idea.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Arcata, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

this hotel is new, clean and very nice. the rooms are all amazing and clean with great decor. The shopping selection was great, especially if you get a big win! the resteraunts all had excellent service and quality food. The gaming selection was great and we won over $30,000 in our weekend stay. we will definitely be returning in the near future!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sonoma, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I come to Las Vegas fairly frequently, maybe 2 to 3 times per year. This is the first time I've been able to stay at Aria. It is certainly not the last! Starting from the moment I arrived in my taxi, the door staff and the bellman and were extremely friendly and helpful. As I arrived fairly early in the morning, my room was not yet ready. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, allowing me to complete the check in process, even giving me a key, so that when they called or texted my phone number to tell me my room was ready, I could head straight to my room instead of having to come back to the desk. That is the first time I've ever encountered that kind of service. It was amazing that I did not have to come back to the desk! I stayed in a beautiful junior suite...if you have the means to do so, I highly recommend it! It has breathtaking almost 180 degree views of the strip and area (I was on the 54th floor). I want to give special mention to the housekeeping staff member who cleaned my room each day. She did a phenomenal job! Thank you very much Avilia. I honestly cannot wait to come back to Las Vegas so that I can stay at Aria again. Great job to the management team (particularly Shannon) at this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012
Chicago, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Hotel definitely is new, clean, and hip, suitable for younger crowd. However, it didn't have a theme like other hotels so the design of the hotel did not blow me away like I expected. Location was great too being in the middle of the strip. The Aria express made going to Bellagio and hotels near there convenient. The bedding and pillows definitely a reason to go back. The wide windows of the city view room was definitely great as well. The bakery Jean Philipe also an attractive reason to stay there since everything there was delicious. Concierge was fast with looking up a question we had. One thing is that when we wanted our room done one evening, it was still not done when we returned 5 hours later.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends