“Gorgeous and Amazing!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Gorgeous and Amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Aria was a beautiful hotel and the location is perfect! The only reason I give cleanliness four stars -- the windows were quite dirty. The rest of the room was perfect! The rooms are extremely spacious and luxurious! Aria will be my preferred hotel on my next visit to Vegas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

11,995 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,795)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I usually avoid MGM properties SOLELY because I find resort fees charged by hotels, especially those that are not truly 'resorts, unbelievable and should be unlawful. That said the property was magnificent.

Check in at the VIP desk was a breeze. As i wanted to see a Run Of House room I did not tip in advance. Room key is "nifty" as you just tap or wave it near the door you do not slide it as is typical. Curtains and sheers, A/C, TV, lights are controlled by a fairly easy to use remote next to the bed. Bedding was lush. Bathroom large well lit, nice towels.

Nice selection of restaurants though I found the 'coffee shop; to be unappealing. The food was substandard. It was made to look nice..ie. "hotel food" but was not happy with the results on 2 separate visits: the salmon glaze was sickeningly sweet as was the glaze on the meatloaf, which was also delivered cold. . If it was not on a comp I would have returned it.

The Patisserie is MAGNIFICENT. The sandwiches and desserts...wow..desserts again=wow; even better than my fave at Caesars.

* * If you find this helpful please click helpful so I know if im being coherent :-) Thanks! *

Room Tip: there are view rooms, higher floors are quieter. you dont have to be too far away from elevators to...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

great time, need better service from gaming waitresses, too many non-american workers with bad attitudes and slow service
other then that, great hotel and casino

maybe cheaper games too, at least during the day

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have just returned from the Aria after 4 nights and although I really love Las Vegas I could give or take the Aria. We arrived at check in and after 45 mins we finally got to our room, dropped our bags and went to check out the hotel and get a bite to eat. The hotel is really nice and staff are friendly enough, went for a meal in Pj s bar food good service good, hit the tables for a while and hit the bed it was a long day. This is where I have a bit of a problem there just random people walking around the room floors we were on the 23 floor and people were banging on my door during the night to see if there were parties going on, this was enough to stop me hitting the tables all night because my partner would be nervous on her own in the room. All in all really nice hotel but would be staying elsewhere in Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Amazing experience overall! From the rooms to the service to the restaurants and shops to the decor- this hotel is at the top of my list of best hotels in Vegas by far!! They have obviously done something right from the start since opening and that is clearly to satisfy guests' needs in everyway! Congrats on a beautiful hotel and I look forward to spreading the word to everyone I know and coming back real soon!
5 STARS +++ in my opinion!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed in the Aria for 3 nights with a friend. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by lovely friendly and very helpful staff.
The room is very modern spacious and comfortable. It was so clean aswell.
Location is excellent south blvd of the strip, near the Bellagio for the fountain show and near other bars and restaurant and shopping.
However the hotel has 16 bars, haze nightclub and loads of restaurants cafes to choose from.
If ever back in Vegas this is the hotel I will be staying at and have already recommended to friends from the UK

• Stayed December 2012
Seattle, Washington, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Aria is a really nice, modern resort. The rooms were clean and the beds were awesome. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and the Aria did spend the extra money on beds, pillows and linens. The rooms and halls were quiet as I never heard anyone around us, night or day. The housekeeping staff seems to work around our crazy schedule well since the room was always clean and we never saw anyone.
Restuarants were really clean and nice (if expensive) on site. The bakery/coffee shop was super confusing. Everyone in line was asking each other what we were suppose do, how to order, where to stand.... I didn't know if I would get what I ordered. It's beautiful but I want great coffee and to feel comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to ARIA Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!