“Stayed for the weekend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas

Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas
We can't find prices for this hotel
Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas
Save Saved
You added Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas to your Saves list
4255 S. Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Formerly "Crowne Plaza") (Paradise)   |
Ranked #178 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Redding, California
“Stayed for the weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

With my friends and went snowboarding at the local parks. It was really fun and memorable.

Stayed February 2007, traveled with family

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Hamilton, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2008

Stayed 4 out of 5 days at this hotel while travelling in group of 4. Only reason we didn't stay the first day was because our flight was cancelled. Comfortable and large rooms. Stayed here to stay out of hotel casinos. Only drawbacks were teh ppol, which was shallow and tiny and distance from the "strip". Staff quite accomodating and pleasant to interact with. Would not stay again for vacation, but if I ever needed to go there on business, I would definately put this on my list.

• Liked — size of rooms
  • Disliked — pool
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bristol UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

What a place! The staff are some of the rudest I have ever encountered on front desk, the whole hotel smells foul and trust me, you wouldn`t want to walk bare foot on the carpet! The rooms are very dated and the furnishings poor! The bathrooms are dingy and the air ventilator is so noisy you cant have it on!
I guess you get what you pay for but surely there has to be a minimum standard? Take my advice and do not stay here, it`s the pits!

Stayed June 2007
Bakersfield, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2008

I stayed at the Atrium Suites the weekend of April 25-27 and got the hotel through Hotwire, overpaying at $75 a night. The room was adequate on the par of Motel 6. Visit their website and view the virtual tour of the suite.

The hotel is under major reconstruction. It is a Y shaped hotel with the two major north and south wings closed off. Only the small east wing or bottom of the Y is open. This wing is closest to Paradise Road and the rooms are above the lobby and auto entrance to the hotel. There are only 8 rooms to a floor in this wing. Surprisingly, the room was pretty quiet for most of the weekend. There was little traffic noise on Paradise and very little noise from the landing airliners, Friday and Saturday nights. Then on Sunday morning, the airplanes at McCarren starting taking off in a different direction. The hotel was then right underneath the takeoff pattern. I did not need a wake up call that morning!

With so few rooms open, the restaurant was closed during my stay and the swimming pool was drained and filled with construction debris. If there was a fitness center, I could not find it with so many hallways boarded up.

There was construction dust and grime in the public areas. Dirty fingerprints on the elevator walls, doors and control panel. They were never cleaned on Friday or Saturday. On Sunday morning as I was leaving, there was a guy finally cleaning the elevator, just in time for the construction workers on Monday.

On the back of the bathroom door, bedroom door, and the suite door, there were grimy sets of fingerprints from countless number of guests. The bed linens were nice and soft, because they were so old from countless number of washings.

There was no bellhop to assist with luggage. I never saw any one from housekeeping during my three days there.

If all you need is a room, then this hotel might be okay, but not $75 a night with no swimming pool. It is not a three star or two star. I am really disgusted with Hotwire. I complained to them, but they refused to discuss the issue.

• Liked — refrigerator
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Concord, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

With all things- consider what you want and what you are willing to pay.

I got a great rate on this hotel (albeit the trip was in June 07) via hotwire.com- so clearly I was picking this hotel blind. What I wanted: a great price- and just a comfy ok room and a place with a pool.

I'm not a gambler, was traveling alone, and was on a quickie "meet and greet" trip for a group of other families.

What I liked: The rooms are small but decent suites. The hotel was a NON gambling hotel- so it was quiet and offbeat. The location wasn't on strip but wasn't too far off- and it is adjacent to the Hard Rock Hotel (if you want to visit the Hard Rock Cafe that makes it convient). The price was great ($57? a night).

The overall property is small (ok, tiny by vegas resort standards but for normal hotels, just "small"). It did have some nice pluses- a bar there, room service, and a restaurant. The pool is small, but at the time I was there - there weren't many guests.

We ordered room service once- it was pricey but the portions were pretty good. Hint- there's a Longs Drugs across the street- get your groceries/sundries there!

The room: Size was ok- smallish but comfy. Honestly, it was looking aged. The AC did NOT work- so on a 100 degree day walking into a warm room was disappointing. I had plans to head right back out after getting in- and I had to wait for 45 mins for room keeping to send the guy in- only to figure out it needed a whole new unit. Unfortunately the new unit was barely any improvement and it was *loud*.

The bedrooms have a separate double door which was nice- you could keep it open or close it off. The King bed was comfy. If you are very picky- you might want to pick a suite elsewhere- the hotel and room were clean but the room had things here and there- couch worn. Oh- and my roomate used the sofa bed. They were HORRIBLE even for sofas beds. Unless you are planning on putting very unpicky kids on the sofa bed- it really was *that bad* that I could NOT have slept on it. I don't know how she tolerated it!

The rooms do have a fridge, and table w/chairs but that was about it as far as a kitchenette went.

The internet never did work for my PC- something about the firewall- it just wasn't compatible. That was disappointing. They did refund me back the fee (I don't believe their website says that it costs $10 to access). The staff was ok. The free shuttle like a lot of hotels gets you TO the strip for free but you have to get your own way BACK so keep that in mind.

Would I go back? Yes, I would- knowing an adult wouldn't sleep on the pull out bed, only if I got a another great rate, and if I need the bargain budget. In terms of space and size for what I paid it was defintitely well worth it but there were some snags.

• Liked — the price was right
  • Disliked — they need to give their rooms some TLC
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Corona, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2008

While I can see very nice future potential for this hotel, The Atrium Suites Hotel is undergoing a great deal of construction and that is an understatement. Our first room was missing partial insulation of the window frame so we needed to move. The phone didn't work and the room was in great need of TLC. The next room had dirty bed linens on the broken hide a bed. The gal at the front desk was very nice each time we talked to her but they gave us clean linens for us to make it up ourselves. The room was ice cold with a tiny heater for the entire suite. My husband and I ended up sleeping in jeans, a sweatshirt and socks just to stay warm. Our room had a fan in the bathroom that sounded like a dying animal. In the morning, I noticed an outside entrance that was not secured by a lock due to the construction? and was secured with yellow caution tape.

Again to reiterate, the hotel is really under construction....just just a wing....not just one floor....(because we were on both the 2nd and 3rd floor)....but the place looks like a construction zone we just happened to "crash" at. Had we not arrived so late with a tired toddler and her mother from the airport, we would have called Hotwire customer care and begged for a different place to stay.

Again, I see potential but they have no business charging for rooms there until the hotel is renovated, up and running. It doesn't even deserve a 2 star let alone a 3 plus. I booked this room through Hotwire and have notified them of my concerns.

My kudos to the gal at the front desk. She was the bright spot in our stay.

• Liked — The layout of the suite, the gal at the front desk and proximity to PF Changs. Has great potential!
  • Disliked — The overall condition of the hotel and suite.
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2008

The Atrium Suites is under MAJOR remodeling. There were very few rooms even open when I stayed there. The suite I had was clean, but the hallways were quite dusty due to the large amount of construction. The staff people were all very nice and very helpful. The location is not too bad. PF Chiangs is next door and the Hard Rock is on the other side. There are other services within walking distance. ( CVS and other restaurants) It is not a bad walk to the Strip, if you enjoy a nice walk. It is very quiet, which is a bonus in Vegas. I didn't have a car, but the parking was plentiful and free. The restaurant has limited hours at this time.
I did move to the Belliago for the weekend. Now that was VERY NICE!

• Liked — Quiet
  • Disliked — remodeling
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!