“RED ROOF INN, LAS VEGAS. BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND-STYLE, GINGERBREAD HOUSE ARCHITECTURE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Las Vegas

You added Red Roof Inn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Las Vegas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4350 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169   |
Ranked #110 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Review Written By Dr. Vivienne Kruger, author of Balinese Food: The Traditional Cuisine and Food Culture of Bali (Tuttle Publishing, 2014).

Location: 4350 Paradise road, las vegas nevada 89169. Right across from the hard rock hotel and casino.

I stayed here at the red roof inn in las vegas and loved every second of it! The architecture is absolutely gorgeous--reminiscent of traditional, small-town, new england--with gingerbread-like door frame accents around the rooms. The door jams were decorated in christmas green colors, complemented by cranberry red doors. The lawns were well-kept and pretty--it is like you are in a magical eighteenth century hideaway with ultra-modern facilities inside. My room was superb--extremely bright, cheerful, clean, and designed with the comfort of guests in mind. Everything was brand new in quality, cleanliness, and upkeep--sparkling bathtub, sinks, microwave, tea maker, tv, bed linen, curtains. It was like a hilton in quality at $50-60 per night. Pet friendly, and no pet fees. A free, delightful breakfast nook greets you in the morning--bagels with cream cheese, apple juice, teas, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, pastries--bon appetit! The location is superb, right across from the famous hard rock hotel and casino and a short ten minute bus ride to the famous "las vegas strip" of casinos.
The very best part was the 5-star quality of service that i received from the ultra-friendly and very professional front desk staff. Chantel, a beautiful blonde woman with a comparable heart of gold, helped me find a local taxi, put tags on all my luggage, and assisted me to use their free lobby computer. Guests are treated like royalty at this establishment--smiles are everywhere, and pets are pampered.
This red roof inn is a treasure--a true find in las vegas! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Excellent hotel--a great place to spend your Las Vegas vacation.. Ground floor rooms are very con...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel, nice price for the location. Friendly staff. I would recommend this place for my next travel to vegas. Good job! The room was clean and the staff were on top of their game cleaning the room everyday. Looking for local information the desk was able to accommodate.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Curitiba, PR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have chosen this hotel because I was looking for good prices and location.
Red Roof Inn has those attributes and I liked so much it. It is close HardRock casino and there are a few options around for eat, drink and have fun.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Oceanside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Red Roof Inn was a few minutes drive to Caesar's where my event was being held. I was there for five days and was really pleased. I expect this to be where I stay for my future Vegas trips, as I like to bring my pet when I come. I didn't take advantage of either the coffee in the lobby or the continental breakfast they provide, so have no opinion on those. I love that they have a mini-kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, small stovetop, sink, and cupboards) in the room! I hate having to go out for every meal, especially because I'm very tired after 12-hour days at the event that brings me to Las Vegas.

The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I changed the temperature control on the small refrigerator, and it stopped working. I called the desk and had a replacement within 15 minutes!

This Red Roof Inn isn't new or fancy--neither of which I care about--but it has exactly what I want and need. If you are like me and especially if you like to bring your pet, you will like this hotel. One caveat, though. It's quiet, another big plus for me. However, it is under the flight path for the airport only a couple of miles away. If you are a light sleeper, stay at a place further from the airport.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
East Lansing, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn for a Friday and Saturday night to avoid paying weekend prices on the Strip. Check-in went very quick and smoothly. They gave me a room where I could park directly in front, which I thought was thoughtful. The breakfast is continental and is served until 10 am. Bagels with cream cheese, danish, instant oatmeal, some fruit, coffee, juice, and milk. No cereal and nothing hot. I walked across Paradise Road to the Hard Rock and enjoyed some gambling there while Kiss was in residence. An adjacent shopping center has a great pizza place called Joe's New York pizza. It is delicious! Few other restaurants there also. You hear loud jets landing at the nearby airport, but most people don't stay much in their rooms while in Vegas. I would stay there again and maybe bring my dog next time! The lady working in the breakfast room was extremely pleasant and wished most people good morning upon arrival.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Harrison, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

The room has a stove and microwave. The rates are wonderful! Only negative aspect is the noise of planes which is often beginning early morning and not very often after 10:00 pm. But after awhile one gets used to hearing them. The room is very clean and staff friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Close to the airport and very convenient for rental car return.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

Stayed here for four night's the WiFi was no good at all, room not to bad overall. Upon leaving I left my camera in a draw and didn't realise until hours later. So at my next destination I called
They had found it, so I gave them a shipping address and credit card number.this was on November 8/2014 it is now November 19th and I don't have the camera. After many calls nobody has called to give an answer on what day it was shipped and the name of shipper. I'm on in California. Don't stay here at all!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!