It was like a studio apartment. Tables, chairs, desk and chair, dresser, kitchen complete with a stove top, frig, micro and sink (no dishes or cookware). We really liked it. It is old, you know, the bathroom and tub grout starting to crack and peel. Teeny little towels and pillows. But the room was nice, we thought. Right on the flight path of McCarran so be prepared for jet noise. We love that but a lot of people would just hate it. No elevators so if you need that, better order up a room on the ground floor. I liked the "smallness." Drive right up to your building, no valet required, walk to your room. And it is OFF THE STRIP.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Las Vegas
- Comfort Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than one mile from Las Vegas McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. Close to U.N.L.V and the Thomas and Mack Center and the Hard Rock Casino. Convenient to restaurants and shopping and offering free Wi-Fi, pool and fitness and Continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.