Pulled in late, tired ... did not want to hassle with one of the mega hotel-resort-casino experiences, where checking into your room is like checking in at an airline ticketing counter. This was about as stress-free as you can get. Pulled up to the front, walked a minute to the front desk, got an excellent rate, parked about 10 feet from my front door. Whole process took maybe 5 minutes. No resort fee, no parking fee. Room was relatively large, clean, well maintained. Pool looked dirty, we didn't use. Breakfast is very basic. Free wi-fi. Across the street is the Hard Rock Hotel with easy access to a big casino that rocks all night long. This property is right below the approach for McCarren Airport, but apparently there are little to no flights at night. We slept well. In the morning we heard a whoosh and saw an enormous jetliner very low over us. Just a head's up.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Las Vegas
- Comfort Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than one mile from Las Vegas McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. Close to U.N.L.V and the Thomas and Mack Center and the Hard Rock Casino. Convenient to restaurants and shopping and offering free Wi-Fi, pool and fitness and Continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.