“Best for your buck!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #152 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Mililani, Hawaii
“Best for your buck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Got a really good deal on line but small print reveals additional $116 charged...during check in and check out. Supposed to get refund of $100 less the hotel fee in a few days.

Got early 11 a.m. Check In.
Rooms big enough - close enough to strip, close free parking. Saw sign for shuttle to airport and strip . There is a Starbucks off the lobby. Safe access to rooms with elevator room key. Impressed with appearance of lobby, room floor lobby, and room despite reasonable price.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We arrived at 2am the staff was friendly we were pleased with our room. Because we arrived so late we left our belongings in our vehicle. That morning we got up to eat and get a change clothes out of the car. The only thing that was left in the room while we were gone was a Samsung phone/ tablet charger. When we got back to the room a maid had came in to clean but our charger was gone. We talked to the head of housekeeping she denied anyone from there staff would take anything, so we talked to security no help there. When we checked out we talked to manager at the property she apologized but no actions were taken. I know it was just a charger but it was my charger. I do not recommend this place for anyone, it should be safe to step out of your hotel room with the staff stealing.

Room Tip: Do not leave personal items in your room
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The room was fine, the beds were ok. I didn't have to enough blanket cover to keep me warm. The bathroom was nice, but the carpeting needs to be replaced as they looked very tired. I stayed overnight on a quick business trip, so it sufficed as the price was great from booking it online beforehand.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Our trip started off a little shaky. We ordered two queens in a handicap accesible room because my mom was in a wheelchair abd needed to be ablevto get to the bathroom in a wheelchar.
When we checked in on Thursday, They had a room with two queens not accessible or a King that was accessible. After a rather long discussion Asia gave us thevQueen room. My mom couldn't get into the bathroom. We returned very upset talked to Chris that told us we had the same choices. I explained that we made reservation for two queen handicap accessible room, they need to make it right by putting my mother in the king acessible room for the night. Asia put a hold ona two quen acessible room. Chris comped my moms room for one night. My mother decided to stay in that room rather than unpack and move.Asia slightly reduced the room. The maid service was excellent . extremely clean.All staff was very helpful and asked if we needed anything before transferi b g a call. Overall very satisfied. Will go back.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Sierra Vista, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was here for a 6 day business trip with the conference taking place at the hotel. Had it not been for the convenience of staying on location I would not have been really impressed. The rooms in the tower are pretty nice and clean, but there are no coffee makers in the room, mini fridges or exhaust fans.
There is a shuttle that brings you to the strip about every 1 1/2 hrs or so that is included in the 6.95 service fee. The shuttle was ok, but small and too infrequent and the last one comes back at 11:15 (far too early in my opinion). One time I was there the shuttle was full so you need to arrive a bit early or pay for a cab. Free shuttle to and from the airport as well. but infrequent trips about every 2 hrs.
Casino employees and bartenders were really exceptionally grumpy, but front desk and restaurant employees seemed pleasant.
If you are sensitive to cigarette smoke you'll be miserable here. The entire casino is smoking, and even on the non smoking floors you could faintly smell smoke.
It is a relatively short walk to the strip (1/2 hr to Stratosphere) through a somewhat dodgy area. In daylight it seemed fine, after dark I wouldn't risk it.
If I'm ever to return I wouldn't come here unless it was for a conference on site again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Food at most of the restaurants we ate at here were really good. Casino ok, rooms ok, need a serious renovation, shuttles to the strip not often enough but guess that is to keep you there or take a cab?

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 5 nights for business. I stay in Vegas often and would never choose to stay here purposefully for vacation due to it's location, however, it wasn't too bad. They have a nice shuttle service that will take you right to fashion show mall on the strip. Shuttle was comfortable and the drive was short.

The hotel is quite smoky and has a weird layout, almost like a square.

The front desk was nice, I checked in quite early with no issues, very small line as well.

The elevator is key coded which is nice.

My room was clean, housekeeping was very friendly, they always left a little extra of the bathroom lotion when they saw I was using it.

The Chinese restaurant made me sick.

I ate at the pizza place (good combo deals), Starbucks, and the Mexican place (expensive but good).

The poker room is nice, have a constant 2-4 limit and 3-6 limit game going. Good poker comps.

In N out burger is a short walk away! Always a plus in my book.

The shuttle to the airport was prompt and comfortable.

For business this is a decent place but I wouldn't stay for a vacation.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Been to Palace Station Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!